+11

When you watch a performance, do you get nervous for them? I get frazzled watching Cirque du Soliel, for example....

I suppose it has to do with empathy...but it keeps me from enjoying some performances...unless it's for an orchestra; I would have no idea if they've screwed up, anyway.... Otherwise...are you tapped into other people's zeitgeist?

Image for post **When you watch a performance, do you get nervous for them?** //I get frazzled watching Cirque du Soliel, for example....//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
5 10

Watching my niece play soccer was bad, too. I could hardly keep my feet still. Agonizing.

Watching my grandson play football....
He is NOT athletic

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

I develope crushes on several showgirls and then I keep thinking how embarassing it would be for them to mess up and im like noo please their so cute they deserve respect

No, I'm a performer and never get nervous myself. Preparation. Now sometimes I get nervous for others that I'm pulling for but in general, no.

So, I guess the answer is "sometimes."

I have, yup ;)

Unless it's a show I've recorded.

Anonymous