+10

"joke" Two mothers were talking about their sons. The first said," My son is a saint, he works hard, doesn't smoke, and he hasn't so much as looked at a woman in over two years." The other woman said, "Well my son is a saint himself. Not only has he not looked at a woman in over 3 years, but he hasn't touched a drop of liquor in all that time." "My word," the first woman said. "You must be so proud." "I am", the second woman replied. "And when he's paroled next month, I'm going to throw him a big party."

Image for post "joke" Two mothers were talking about their sons.  The first said," My son is a saint, he works hard, doesn't smoke, and he hasn't so much as looked at a woman in over two years."  The other woman said, "Well my son is a saint himself.  Not only has he not looked at a woman in over 3 years, but he hasn't touched a drop of liquor in all that time." "My word,"  the first woman said.  "You must be so proud."  "I am", the second woman replied.  "And when he's paroled next month, I'm going to throw him a big party."
Mogals avatar
9 7

Nothing can compare with a mother's pride in her sons.

Mogals avatar Mogal Agree +5Reply

hehe smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply

:):):)