+13

A guy took his girlfriend to a football game for the first time. After the game he asked his girlfriend how she liked the game. "Oh I really liked it" she said, "but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other for 25 cents." "What do you mean???" "Well I saw them flip a coin and 1 team got it and then for the rest of the game all they kept screaming was, " Get the quarter back, get the quarter back."

Image for post A guy took his girlfriend to a football game for the first time.  After the game he asked his girlfriend how she liked the game.  "Oh I really liked it"  she said, "but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other for 25 cents."  "What do you mean???"  "Well I saw them flip a coin and 1 team got it and then for the rest of the game all they kept screaming was,  " Get the quarter back, get the quarter back."
Mogals avatar Sports
12 17

Lesson for life: don't take your significant one to sports if they know nothing about it. Or at least explain the rules before xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +6Reply

Ha! Actual ....Ha!

hehe smilie funny!

@2481901

Thank you, Will!smile smiliey smilie

Mogals avatar Mogal Agree +2Reply

Punny and oh so true!

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +3Reply

That would've been me - I know next to nothing about football.