+11

Anytime someone tells me Trump has class, I laugh at their bubble and indoctrination and remember something he once bragged

Image for post Anytime someone tells me Trump has class, I laugh at their bubble and indoctrination and remember something he once bragged
Mcflys avatar Politics
2 14

No one has ever told me that President Trump has class, but if someone had, I probably would have looked at that person as if "you're joking, right".

So, tell me your thoughts on the garbage that Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Judd, etc. spew.

I am so glad you selected a totally unbiased publication to refer to like People magazine.

Hey McFly - do you know what they say about folks that are obsessed meaningless crap? That's right - they are seen as irrelevant and ignored. As a result, they get depressed, kick their dogs, hit their spouses and often spend their last moments with high a powered rifle in a bell tower somewhere!

Trump has no class whatsoever, he's rude, he's a liar, and has no integrity whatsoever. And just because he's president, doesn't give him class. He's a low life and always will be, that's why he's so insecure and has to be #1 in everything.

The man is low class trailer trash. ORANGE trailer trash. He can live in that gold plated penthouse of his, use tape on his cheap ass ties that he wears with those lumpy ass suits, waddle on and off of his Trump-o-plane, marry a model (who quite obviously wants to puke when he touches her) and he STILL doesn't have any class. Never has and never will. Same for his grown children. They're fucking this country over, and the fools that voted for him just say "may i have some more please"?

Lol, I don't remember anyone saying that, luckily. Class is not something I would associate with Trump.

Anonymous