+4

I think that bite sized memes feeds over simplified representations of large and complex issues. Words are twisted to make a nice package in a way that no one could disagree with them spreading misrepresentations of the opposing side which stunts debate.

The above picture exampled makes some assumptions and simplifications. Ex suggesting that people don't think refugee kids are "people," suggesting that that people who think fertilized eggs are only religiously driven, and that not allowing refugee kids across the border is strictly religious. For the sake of a catchy memorable quote for everyone who agrees its another catch phrase for them to make fun of the opposing with rather than look both sides of the argument. For the record I am pro choice and I welcome any refugees, but I disagree with the propaganda style messages we've resorted to.