If I confided in you that I was Raped and am now Pregnant but don't want my Rapists Baby , how many of you would Sympathise and say it's ok for me to terminate this Pregnancy ?

Purely hypothetical question btw

Image for post If I confided in you that I was Raped and am now Pregnant but don't want my Rapists Baby , how many of you would Sympathise and say it's ok for me to terminate this Pregnancy ?
84% I think it's your choice 13% No , it's not the Babies fault 3% other
People & Celebrities
4 25

Ideally you'd take a morning after pill in a circumstance like that.

I can tell you how i feel about it..

Other than that, it's your choice to make....and live with.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon I think it's your choice +5Reply

I don't believe in abortion.... but I've asked myself many times, if I had to choose between having a baby that was deformed, that there was no chance for it to ever to have a normal life, and that it would be in pain for it's entire life....I don't know what I would do. This has happened to a friend of mine. Her child has had numerous surgeries, he can't eat, he's fed from a tube, he can't walk or talk, and is in pain. To me that's not living, and death would be a blessing.

You need to make your own choice in that situation but if you're asking my personal opinion it would depend on whether your choosing to a couple of weeks after the rape or a couple of weeks before the birth.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer I think it's your choice +3Reply

As a rape victim I completely understand this. Who knows what would have happened if I had a rape baby. I would only see his vile face in it.

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet I think it's your choice +3Reply
@2482795

your farm your choice, I don;t agree with owning a slave, but in this case its what;s best for you. and i would not look down on you.

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse No , it's not the Babies fault 0Reply
@2483219

its the comparison. if its ok to kill a baby then its ok to own a slave

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse No , it's not the Babies fault +1Reply
@2483384

but you do. you agree with abortion which kills a baby. so you are outright lying to me. you are saying that a woman can murder an innocent baby because of what a man did to her.

@2483409

but you are in the same time saying that it is her choice in that situation, that means you are ok with it. if you truly are against abortion, then you would be equally against it even in the case of rape. because killing a baby is just as violent towards another human being as rape is.

abortion needs to be abolished period.

I WAS raped and wondered about that myself...personally I came to the conclusion that screw the rapist, this was MY baby and if I was able to carry it full term than it had every right to take a shot at life and see what was in store for it...16 years later, my son is like my best friend, an incredible person and I cant imagine my life without him.

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi other +2Reply

how about demand just laws against the rapist, and give the baby up to adoption, why does that baby deserve the death penalty for the mans crime?

It is strictly up to you because you are the one who has to live with the consequences of your decision either way. Some counseling and the decision before the second trimester.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy I think it's your choice +1Reply

If you were my partner then I wouldn't be able to stand by you if you decided to keep it.

gypsykings avatar gypsyking I think it's your choice +1Reply

You are definitely a victim. But why make the baby the ultimate victim?

tomjacksons avatar tomjackson No , it's not the Babies fault 0Reply

It's your choice, you did not want this and you dont need to suffer for something some horrible person did to you.

Anonymous