Mcflys avatar Politics
3 13
@2483509

Diversionary tactics

That's all they do is lie, all we can do is write to our congressmen and women, our senators....make sure they know how we feel about the corrupt Trump administration.

All the previous admin did was lie.

@beachbum All the previous admin did was lie.

Hmm no link or citation. Just talk, no walk.

Ehh, you guys tried though! :)

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@Mcfly Hmm no link or citation. Just talk, no walk. Ehh, you guys tried though! :)

Sorry, won't do your homework, and if you've forgotten all the lies, or if their lies weren't important to you, well, then I'm outta here. No sense in wasting my time talking to a brick wall.

@2483524

You may be fine with the government trying to tell miss information, kinda like North zkorea, but I'm not.

A dictatorship starts with the government trying to push an alternate reality onto the people

@2483769

How could I be?
The Obama administration never flat out lied inauguration attendance to boost their confidence. LOL!
Lied about subjective things? Sure
But objective things that can easily be disproven?
Hah! Says a alot about Trump supporters when they can lie to them and still have their support.

Although, I may ask, were you ask lenient with Obama as you are with you supreme leader Trump?

Doubt it :)

Yeah, there's a lot of 4-Pinocchio stuff flying around. wt smilie

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...=.884b4225b42a

Oh, you should see the comments on the Youtube videos about this. It's actually depressing. I'm still putting my head around the excuse that the old administration lied, as if that excuses what this one is doing. Do people honestly think the fuck ups of one administration excuses the fuck-ups of the other? And those same people were hating the old administration for lying... but accept this one doing the same....?
Anyway, fact check yourself. Look up various sources. There's people who work just to fact check stuff like this.