Sometimes some drivers should just not be on the road...What is something other drivers do that frustrates you?

Getting their paint on my key šŸ”‘

Image for post Sometimes some drivers should just not be on the road...What is something other drivers do that frustrates you?
10% Oh cutting me off 10% Stealing my parking spot 10% Sunday driving when it ain't Sunday 30% Oh this______ 10% Oh these__________ 30% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
6 22

It chaps me when on a two way road with no one behind me, a car pulls out in front of me, goes a quarter of a mile, then turns left.

It happens often, and i always get yanked

Carlas avatar Carla Other +4Reply
@2483661

I failed a question on the drivers exam that said "what do you do if someone is tailgating". I said slam on the brakes cause that is what my daddy told me to do hehe smilie

@2483673

Oh yea I think I would hate that too

Driving like they are playing a video game.

@2484897

hehe smilie Its beyond me too

that stupid thing where their too chickenshit to pass me but ride up on me anyway. Also ten times worse for them because I always assume they're cops and slow down to a crawl as to not get a ticket. Because cops here do that alot

Showing little to no respect for other drivers and non-drivers alike, also playing their music on full blast. The latter doesn't frustrate me as much as the former.

Mashas avatar Masha Oh these__________ +1Reply
@2498328

The nerve of some people. That's why I prefer the sidewalk :)

Every location has a different set of stupid traditions.

In Illinois you don't signal to change lanes on the freeway because the car behind you will immediately try to pass on the side you are signaling.

In Atlanta You could write a book about stupid traditions. When a car gets on the freeway, it travels 45 mph and not any other speed, with one exception: if the car on the onramp is almost even with a car in the right lane, they will get side by side and wait for the other car to move over. And if it doesn't move over, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

In Phoenix you need to be very careful about getting your car in front of another car. Occasionally the driver will pull out a pistol and discharge it in your general direction.

The one I thought was most amusing was a driver following me in the left lane for some distance. When I change lanes, he suddenly decides he needs to be in front of me, and he thinks he can change lanes and pass faster than I can change lanes. When he can't, because there's a curb over there, he honks the horn as if I had done something wrong.

@SmartAZ Every location has a different set of stupid traditions. In Illinois you don't signal to change lanes on the...

Thank ya for sharing that information. I knew places had different ones but really didn't know some of them.

It has been 58 years since I took a French class, but I still remember the pun that I learned about French drivers: "Ce qui passe pour range ne se range pas." "A man who passes for sane doesn't stay on his own side of the road!"

In the country they are not required to report a collision, but it is against the law to leave a mess in the road. So if you drive through the French countryside, you occasionally see two vehicles stopped by the roadside and two men sweeping the roadway. They carry brooms for just that purpose.

@SmartAZ It has been 58 years since I took a French class, but I still remember the pun that I learned about French drivers:...

Well I sure never knew that. I have never been to France but I would love to go there one day. Thank ya for sharing. Honestly I get fascinated with facts like that. Some people think that is silly but always learning something new interests me.

@Lil_Princess Well I sure never knew that. I have never been to France but I would love to go there one day. Thank ya for...

Well, here's another fact: Yttrium, ytterbium terbium, and erbium are elements, all named after the same little town in Sweden, which is not remembered for any other reason.

Please Ā  login Ā  or signup Ā  to leave a comment.