CiscoKarpes avatar Language
12 13

Speaking of arrogant people, Trump comes to mind.

There are indeed some very famous yet very stupid people.
Take Madonna for example. In a recent rant she shared this.
"Sometimes I think about blowing up the White House"
Many were stunned, but I'm quite sure that she didn't mean to use the word "up". 😂

@Daver There are indeed some very famous yet very stupid people. Take Madonna for example. In a recent rant she shared...

Stupidity is one thing. Arrogance is another.
Mix the two of them together and you have 99% of all mainstream celebrities

Spot-on. The most cringeworthy pair are the cruel, aggressive, inconsiderate people, basically the epitome of raw human nature, bereft of thought or reason, and their pandering, enabling supporters. Neither are role models. Many a supporter will claim "They may be cruel but they're pure and innocent," "They can't help it," "They were born that way," "They can do no wrong," "They're just babies deep inside," "They're born leaders," and "They don't know better, when they are brainwashed. Moreover, when a more sensitive, humble person calls the cruel person out, the cruel person or their supporters may insult the sensitive person as if the sensitive person doesn't matter and the cruel person is a lost cause.

That's one big reason I don't plan on having children.

There is more than a fine line.

They are not so important, so I don't think of them a bit. I am OK with my life so never get jealous of others

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred They are not so important, so I don't think of them a bit. I am OK with my life so never get jealous of others

Seeming I don't have many opportunities to make good money and seeming how there are people who work their whole lives for crap pay yes this is an issue.
Wouldn't you rather see a majority of the wealth in this country go to someone who isn't arrogant or someone who doesn't promote petty ignorant stupidity?
Maybe not see millions of dollars go to selfish idiots who only care about themselves?

Anonymous