+9

Trump is not intellegent enough for all of this. Look who he has surrounded himself with. Im thinking straw man. A face..........

Carlas avatar Animals & Nature
5 47
@2484527

He has businesses on those countries

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2484533

I know he is. This is all part of a much larger agenda.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

Trump is not intelligent enough for all of what?

I see you complaining about the temporary immigration restriction. I know you are intelligent enough to understand the difference between reality and what's being reported.

Suppose you wanted to get control of a situation that dangerous as is, and needed time to sort out the variables. Would you consider just shutting it down for 90 days - if it might save some lives?

Or, would you roll the dice with American lives at stake, take your chances?

Carla - your stance on the issue is purely political. You don't like Trump - a lot, and as a result can't see anything good in a Trump decision.

@Budwick Trump is not intelligent enough for all of what? I see you complaining about the temporary immigration...

Not true. I have had high hopes regarding jobs and tax reduction for the non wealthy.
For the wealthy, not so much. Not a fan of trickle down economics.

And no, i read it from all given angles
And this is already fanning the flames of hatred in these natuons.

How do you reconsile the fact that nations whose citizens actually acted as terrorists in our country have no ban?
And you know he has intrest in the unbanned muslim nations, right?

People already are vetted for years before coming here.

Another translator from iraq......he and his family have waited 2 years. Were told they pasted muster. Left their home, children forwent school, left their jobs. Turned away at the airport. This is a man who risked his life for our troops. How do you feel that is correct? We are nkre in danger from things like the bombing of the mosque in quebec then we are from a muslim coming here from elsewhere

He us favoring christians. That is,wrong.
As many muskims have dued by extremists as have christians.

Its just not the way we are

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla Not true. I have had high hopes regarding jobs and tax reduction for the non wealthy. For the wealthy, not so much...

You know, there were a total of 129 people detained. All have since been passed through. All of 'em.

Your complaining about nothing.

@Budwick You know, there were a total of 129 people detained. All have since been passed through. All of 'em. Your...

Here. What of the many, many who are elsewhere.

I get that we are at war. But, these people are fighting against isis too. On the front lines..

What of the above mentioned family. No home, no job and in danger because of what he did for us?

Im not saying this is completely wrong.

But not thought through, poorly executed and advantageous.

If he was thinking about the problem, people from other places, pakistan, saudi arabia, egypt, etc., would have been included. And what of people coming from places that arent a muslim majority? They get in with little screening?

Seems odd to me that he has interests in those other nations.

I get that those countries were on a list from obama, but serms like a hasty swioe of the pen to satisfy his voters

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla Here. What of the many, many who are elsewhere. I get that we are at war. But, these people are fighting against...

Seems more to me like a quick, temporary measure of security he could take before Congress looks at something more permanent.

Congress is already looking at making exceptions for cases like the one you cited.

All this wasn't announced in advance by the way, so ISIS wouldn't simply advance their own travel plans.

It's unfortunate how some got snagged with the ultra quick roll out. Even more unfortunate how so many are protesting over protecting the country.

Trump doesn't share information with me, but it could be he selected those seven countries because Obama had done so and you guys didn't say shit! I guess he forgot to factor in the fact that the left would protest saving cats trapped in trees if Trump was behind it.

@Budwick Seems more to me like a quick, temporary measure of security he could take before Congress looks at something more...

I did say shit. Advising the people implementing the ban, without announcing it to the world would have been in order.
Treating green card holders like criminals was not the proper way to handle this.
And if it would have been carried out with thought, those people woukd have gooten on their planes.

These are, after all, human beings...

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla I did say shit. Advising the people implementing the ban, without announcing it to the world would have been in...

So, bottom line, tens of thousands (maybe more) protesting, stirring up shit across the country and it's actually about inconveniencing a handful of people for a short while?

@Budwick So, bottom line, tens of thousands (maybe more) protesting, stirring up shit across the country and it's actually...

Protesting because a handful now, what next.
If people hadnt made noise, corrections would have lingered.

And this abrupt, "inconvienience" is just fodder for terrorist sects.

Just saying, better thought out would have been better recieved.

Publically signing an executive order and detaining people who needed not be detained in such an abrupt way, in my opinion, was pandering to his voters. Just to proove he was doing as he said he would do.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla Protesting because a handful now, what next. If people hadnt made noise, corrections would have lingered. And this...

I guess we'll never know what might have happened. Protesters were out whining within minutes. The roll out could have been better.

@Carla Bud, protesting is all we have You have all the political power on the hill.

And, you think protesting travel inconvenience is the hot issue right now? And, confusing it with out and out lies about immigration is helpful?

@2484514

No john, he is not.
He is violating our first amendment.
But....he hasnt read it. He is happy to say he doesnt read.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2484547

John, it takes years for refugees, and people from said nations to get here.
Look where he has business. All of tge attacks that we have experienced have come from natuons not included in the ban.
This all is sloppy, nit thought thru and against all we believe in

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla No john, he is not. He is violating our first amendment. But....he hasnt read it. He is happy to say he doesnt read.

Carla, Can you tell me what part of the first Amendment you are referring to? I've read it a number of times.

@2484568

Its going to a federal court,
I reckon we will see how it construed

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2484568

And the Constitution applies to, and is there to protect, American citizens. Nobody else.

@2484597

LOL, Did I insinuate you did?

@2484626

I was simply adding to yours.... (I agreed with what you said)

@Carla Not showing preference of one religion over another......

http://www.amirite.com/803679-m...alter-act-1952

Unless the so-called 'religion' is trying to take over the country, especially in a violent way.

Your queen remarks that she wont kiwer herself to have an audiance with trump.
Do you take stock in your queens opinion?

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@2484596

Now your pm, who you speak well of, has spoken out against his ban.

@2484556

Free, this action is being poorly executed.
Poorly thought thru.
I know you are all for it.
Green card holders?
Iraqi translators?
In handcuffs?
How can we justify that?

Bannon is a leninist, and he is trumps advisor in all of this, how can you justify that? Im not bashing you.....im questioning what the end game is, and who is really going to benefit.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2484608

I apologige. But your previous remark impled that you disagreed in total.
And i have rwad most of your responses to most posts.

I should not have engaged. Or done so without a preconcieved notion.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@2484646

Im bleeding out, man

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
Anonymous