+5

You want someone to be a little possessive in a relationship. Amirite?

Image for post **You want someone to be a little possessive in a relationship.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
6 21
@2484499

You would prefer someone act as if they could care less what you do?

@2484510

Well, then, we agree. I've had both...either of both extremes is bad...but being somewhat possessive makes you feel cared about.

A little, yes. A lot, nope.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply

I think you need to be a little more clean on this "possessive" thing.

@JustJimColo I think you need to be a little more clean on this "possessive" thing.

Clean or Clear?

I like dancing with people at a party...but when it comes time to leave...I like to know who I'm leaving with.

Clear, clean.... same same when it comes to being possessive.

If you are dancing with people at a party, and the guy who took you to the party, leaves (or wants to leave) with someone else, you should feel lucky. The girl he left with, will always have to worry about it down the road.
The example you gave is more about showing disrespect to someone than possessiveness.

@2484574

About the only time I tell my wife, "I don't care" what she does, is when she asks is she should go out with friends to a movie or out to eat. I get a lot of those kinds of questions.

@Sukiesnow You're oop and aboot!

Suki, After 40 years together, there aren't a lot of big mysteries left. LOL

@Sukiesnow Now, was I even referring to that??...

Suki, you are still young enough to think I was referring to "that"... I was referring to the list of the same old questions you get time and time again after 40 years that you can only say, "I don't care what you do" to.