+8

What makes you think Trump knows how to improve the lives of Americans? Perhaps this post is too early in the Game.

Right now he is pissing people off and generating fear. Is that the right way to go about Making America Great Again? I've decided to wait and see - without judgment -

Image for post **What makes you think Trump knows how to improve the lives of Americans?** //Perhaps this post is too early in the Game.//
Sukiesnows avatar Politics
8 71
@2484581

Does he have to do it overnight?

@2484588

MBO. Management by Objective. It means he's given some time to achieve his objective...instead of ...like...what is he trying to do? Please some imaginary boss who will say..hey...you did well...you got it done beforehand?

If he had a boss, the boss might also say: okay...your enthusiasm is great...but we don't want to overwhelm everyone.

Do you get my point?

@2484589

And that's good. Just, tho, talking about countries not 50 or so employees... Different story.

Trump thinks he's God. He didn't even bother to contact Congress or the head of security before he put this ban into place. He won't listen to our intelligence agencies, so now he has made all Americans less safe and given a free reign to those wanting to do harm to the Muslims....example: The Mosque attack in Canada. I think the Canadians might change their mind about Trump now that the terrorist have struck in their country.

@2484847

Trump is a racist and so is Steve Bannon, and he listens to Bannon all the time. So before long he will be banning AfricanAmericans from entering certain places, just like they did years ago. Then the whole world will come down on his head.

@2484861

I know he has low self esteem, that's why he wants everyone to love him....it isn't working Mr. Trump, you have the lowest approval rating for any new president and it will continue to drop even more.

@2484891

lol He starts tweeting at 3 a.m. lol

@2484960

He's bragged about it in the past.

@2484847

Peaceful protest has changed the minds of many through the years.

Its the absolute best way for voices to be heard.

Just too bad all these voices were mute before the election......

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2484874

Hold on to it. You are young and still have the chops.

If you can change one mind, you are victorious

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2484884

You are not.....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2484847

Let me ask you a question. I have no problem with dissent, but why, during the previous administration, were dissenters considered nothing basically just a bunch of racists, when in fact, that was never the issue. So, my question - why is/was that dissenters before are racists, but now they are dissenters/protesters? Why couldn't I be against what the admin was doing without being called names?

@2488029

Don't disagree - it's just being called a racist is a lot different than being called a protester. One is demeaning, the other isn't.

@2491257

That's exactly what the media is calling the thugs who have 'protested' - protesters.

@2491308

Social media also calls them protesters, but they called those who opposed Obama racists.

What made people think Obama was going to improve their lives?

Sweetie, at some point, you gotta let some of this go.

@beachbum What made people think Obama was going to improve their lives? Sweetie, at some point, you gotta let some of this go.

Didn't you hear where I said I was willing to wait and see... I can't shout that loud... LoL...

And I can go on about Obama being voted in for 2 stretches...but I won't.

@Sukiesnow Didn't you hear where I said I was willing to wait and see... I can't shout that loud... LoL... And I can go on...

Sorry, didn't see that...but nevertheless, you gotta let some of this go.

Yes, he was elected twice by people who voted for his skin color.

@beachbum Sorry, didn't see that...but nevertheless, you gotta let some of this go. Yes, he was elected twice by people...

You, being more invested in the US than I...will always have the upper hand. That's okay with me...I just enjoy arguing discussing.

@Sukiesnow You, being more invested in the US than I...will always have the upper hand. That's okay with me...I just enjoy...

I don't have the upper hand. People who think they have the upper hand are snobs - well, often they are.

Right now, he is just doing what he promised people he would do if he became President. I suspect the vast majority of Americans support what he is doing. Those protesting and rioting are a very small minority. Hopefully the time when a few, can intimidate the majority, is gone.

@2484618

If you knew what a president was going to do for the next 4 years, you'd think it would be easy to choose and who to vote for. Sadly, in today's world, if you removed the party affiliation from the ballot, most people wouldn't have a clue who to vote for. They vote for the party, not the vision of the candidate.

Trump thinks like a rich businessman, the last president thought like a social activist / lawyer. It's a fundamentally different mindset, one that is more results driven.

A social activist highlights problems to coalesce political support around them, this puts him in the unfortunate position where if he solves a problem, it's no longer a source of power for him. After all, who needs a social activist when everything is fine? A businessman sees problems as problems, solves them and moves on, because he derives his power from success. The more success Trump can enable within the electorate, the more support he will have.

Why do I think Trump knows how to improve the lives of Americans? He knows what it takes to make a business successful, most politicians don't.

@Maze Trump thinks like a rich businessman, the last president thought like a social activist / lawyer. It's a...

Most politicians couldn't run a lemonade stand, make payroll, abide by all the regulations, hire and keep good people, pay taxes, pay the utility bills, sell their product, etc.

@2484739

An octogenarian couple, one legally blind, held without their medication or family or legal support for hours.

Keeping us safe from terrorists

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2484739

And I would agree.

@2484739

LOL>....Where do you get these (good) ideas from? I so can believe.

@2484570

Gee. You take a 1 WEEK news-break and then feel like you're coming back from a vacation in Alaska.

NOTHING makes me think that. Not a goddamned thing. And he WON'T.

@2484970

Thank you Mona.

@2484905

You wrapped that up in a nutshell...

I think he knows how to make himself happy. He looks out for number one, in other words he's not just an egomanica...hes an id-maniac

by making them pay more money to be healthy

He's doing what the majority of people voted him in to do..

Let me explain it to you like this..

Lame Stream Media...celebraties etc. Did their best to keep Trump from getting elected..It didn't work because they didn't fool as many people as they hoped they would..

Celebrities have this idea that they're so brilliant and everyone should listen to them...
Bunch of snobs found out, not so many people give a damn what they have to say about politics..

Sometimes reality slaps the crap out of people..