You're so cute. It seems like forever that I've been fighting off being described as cute. What about you? Which adjectives would you prefer being called?

Image for post **You're //so// cute. It seems like forever that I've been fighting off being described as cute.** //What about you? Which adjectives would you prefer being called?//
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
8 50

Graceful. Elegant. Was that so hard?

@StarzAbove Lovely

Breathtaking ...you gotta admit...that's beyond...

@StarzAbove Magnificent

Pristine... LoL I keep looking behind me where I have the alphabet...ha...thinking we're following it...ha...

@2484669

How would you like people describing you as...

@2484743

You know me, I speak the truth. lol

@2484688

Angel with a white light...hovering over us...giving help to many...such a goddess...

That's it.. Goddess. Angelic goddess...

Pretty sure I ain't allowed to say those kind of words on here to describe myself hehe smilie

@Sukiesnow Post is: words you would LIKE people to describe you as...

Oh shucks I screwed that up hehe smilie

Okay...hmm smiliehmm smilie<----thinking really hard here

hmm smiliehmm smilie<---Still thinking

Oh I got it...Wonderful

@Lil_Princess Oh shucks I screwed that up Okay...<----thinking really hard here <---Still...

So...here goes...do you know the Princess? She's on Amirite?...
Oh yes... I do know her...she's wonderful...

That's what you'd like? What about Amazing...Considerate. Kind. Empathetic. Loving....

@2484930

Oh offline, I say it a lot & a million other country sayings like that. I tend to try my hardest not to do it online cause every once in a while someone makes fun of me for being to country & it just goes right through me. My goal this year is to say hell with it & if people don't like me for being that way well they can kiss my southern ass hehe smilie

@2484930

We've been trying to get the Princess to stop saying "Oh" before every sentence...

But then it might be as difficult as trying to get me to stop putting in my ellipsis...

@Lil_Princess Oh that probably will never happen. Well it might, I can't say never cause things change.

Like I might never leave out ellipsis... Altho sometimes I might...just like you do.

I used to start my sentences with Well,... Well, I just thought...Well I had that idea... Well, I didn't realize... Fortunately I got rid of that altho it comes back once in a while...my sentences felt naked without the Well.

@Sukiesnow Like I might never leave out ellipsis... Altho sometimes I might...just like you do. I used to start my sentences...

If saying "Well" before each sentence brings you joy then do it.

I say "Oh" offline all the time.

"Oh are ya fucking kidding me" is probably said more times than I care to count.

@Lil_Princess If saying "Well" before each sentence brings you joy then do it. I say "Oh" offline all the time. "Oh are ya...

Nah...it was just a pointless handle... I wanted to stop it...took me a long time...just like it may take sometime to stop using ellipsis...

@Sukiesnow Nah...it was just a pointless handle... I wanted to stop it...took me a long time...just like it may take...

For me it's just part of who I am. If I wanted to stop it...I could I just choose not to do it.

Inconspicuous

@Carla Inconspicuous

Ha...that's not what you'd like. Really.

What you''d really like is: Carla is a dazzling light...bringing us all to our senses and showing us all the vast wisdom that there is within her. Could I venture to say: another Pope Francis...female version?

That's more like it...

@Carla Not even nearly. I will stick to inconspicuous........

Let me soft-pedal it and make it more Carla-friendly.

Helpful. Conscientious. Always there. Friendly. Loves animals.

@2484756

All of the above.

And that will be you one day...you are just working your way into it.

@2484670

You are an inconsiderate asshole, Markymark! If this was my site I'd have you banned....first on my list.

@2484700

Not worth the energy it takes to block someone...pah...

You inconsiderate Buffon... I don't understand why you have such a following on here, it just must be that everyone here is into S&M!!

Dickhead!

@2484925

Marky and I were play-acting on his word... He likes being called inconsiderate...ha ha...

All Canadians get Along. :)

@2484925

He's a pain in my gluts, Will. Seriously... Of all Canadians...I could throw him out with the trash...ignoramus...hehe smilie Just ignore this waste-of-space...

@Sukiesnow Not worth the energy it takes to block someone...pah... You inconsiderate Buffon... I don't understand why you...

hehe smilie I think I'm about out of expletives...unless you were a true enemy....

The thing is...the minute you start talking to someone you really dislike...the dislike gets a chance to dissolve...

@2484752

Sometimes, Freeranger, sometimes.

Average...just a guy with a job and a penis

Anonymous