DarkMindGirls avatar Books
1 7
@2484953

Ah. Im saying this ones in specific because they are actually credit. They are expensive but the have the real life experience as a teacher and more employees are prefering one of this instead of online ones. I dont want to do a online one and then years later be asked to have one of these.

sadly I only have one language.

@VicZinc sadly I only have one language.

So, what does that have to do with it o.o?

@DarkMindGirl So, what does that have to do with it o.o?

IDK? I assumed you need two languages to teach people to speak english? I honestly don't know, maybe you don't.

@VicZinc IDK? I assumed you need two languages to teach people to speak english? I honestly don't know, maybe you don't.

No. With a TEFL course you can go teach in different countries so is pointless having a second language. Unless you want to go to a specific country where they speak that language and you just want to make it easier for yourself. Overall is not a requirement. If you speak another language will be easier for you on the course because you kinda know the struggles of learning English if that makes sense. So you will be able to relate with students etc.

Anonymous