-1

The key to effective parenting is bribery. Amirite?

Image for post **The key to effective parenting is bribery.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jobs & Employment
10 22

No babies so not sure.
Wasnt used on me

I disagree. Discipline and sticking to it is what makes a good parent.

@2484994

Hahahaha xD True.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply

It's discipline. It will ever remain a part of me and the forked-tongued dæmon of adulthood will never take it from me.

Mashas avatar Masha Disagree +3Reply
@Sukiesnow What does that mean? You as a child being disciplined?

Specifically it means that I won't smoke, do drugs, drink alcohol, or even behave in an uncivil manner just because I'm considered an adult. My health and character matter a lot to me!

Mashas avatar Masha Disagree +2Reply
@Masha Specifically it means that I won't smoke, do drugs, drink alcohol, or even behave in an uncivil manner just because...

If you've never misbehaved...how do you know what it's like? You could be labelling all wrong!

hehe

Not always, but many times, it does work. It did wonders with my younger sister xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

Distraction helps.

That works. And it's better than a lot of other clever tricks you might try.

That isn't a false statement...most parents do use bribery as well as lies...to find sexual time together....wish our dog was stupid enough to fall for it also...UGGGG.

Oh heavens no. As a mama of 4 with three still at home there ain't no bribery happening in my house.

My kids understand them meaning of the word respect & I am thankful for that every day. I ask, explain why it is important & it gets done. I raise them the same way I was raised.

the key to making adult babies is bribery