Sir_Whatzs avatar Politics
8 43

He's showing exactly how unqualified he is as president. He can't abide any one telling him the truth about anything. But firing this person is another big mistake that he is gonna regret big time.

There are some top Republicans that are opening their eyes to this monster. I just hope they do something about him before it's too late and we find ourselves in another war.

While I agree to an extent, I think the firing bodes ill for future issues

And if someone had done that during the previous admin, would you have thought the same thing? I bet not.

@beachbum And if someone had done that during the previous admin, would you have thought the same thing? I bet not.

I stand behind anyone who stands up to a schoolyard bully and adamantly says "NO".

Trump is a Nazi. I'm glad Yates did what she did.

@Sir_Whatz I stand behind anyone who stands up to a schoolyard bully and adamantly says "NO". Trump is a Nazi. I'm glad...

So how did you feel about Obama banning Iraqis from entering? Should someone in his admin overruled what he ordered?

@beachbum So how did you feel about Obama banning Iraqis from entering? Should someone in his admin overruled what he ordered?

He didn't ban green card holders or refugees who had already been through the vetting process.

@beachbum He should have vetted much better - many of those have done criminal acts.

What 'refugee' from those seven countries has committed a crime against the United States?

I love the way Saudi Arabia was left out.

Most of those who call a person a Nazi have no clue what a Nazi is or was. It's just a word they use to call people they hate.

@2487360

Yeah John, It's times we live in. We can't even get a decent quality of idiot anymore from the left anymore.

@2487390

Sometimes it's amusing to get inside an idiots head, but I've been finding with a few on here, that once I get inside, there is nothing there to play with.

@2487402

Sometimes I just get bored, so I fart and leave.

Just like with Nixon, I have the alt-most respect for someone who stands up to a tyrant.

@dru18 Just like with Nixon, I have the alt-most respect for someone who stands up to a tyrant.

Exactly. I'm so saddened that people are blinded by Trumpenstein and would actually defend the self-serving asshole, but, here we are

@Sir_Whatz Exactly. I'm so saddened that people are blinded by Trumpenstein and would actually defend the self-serving...

I agree, and I am afraid, this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

All I can say, is 2018 is right around the corner. Think blue.

That bitch had to go.

The bitch was looking for her 15 minutes of famea, got it, was fired and will now begin a speaking tour raising money for the left. She should have simply resigned.

@dru18 "The bitch" as you so elegantly call her, had more courage than you will ever know.

Exactly, dru. She had the gonads to stand up to a bully and tell it "NO" which shows great character and depth of conscience

@Sir_Whatz Exactly, dru. She had the gonads to stand up to a bully and tell it "NO" which shows great character and depth of...

Especially a classless jerk who has to go on at great lengths in trying to smear her image after he fired her.

He has no idea of how bad that is going to bode for him down the line.

Courage? That took courage? Yates was handed an opportunity to feign martyrdom on a non issue. Lefties are big on that. And, if it's not really an issue at all - they'll simply lie. Like when Hillary was in a military helicopter that landed without issue - so, she said they were taking enemy fire - to do the 'courage' thing.

She wasn't going to be there long term anyway - why not make a scene and get some political mileage?

@Budwick Courage? That took courage? Yates was handed an opportunity to feign martyrdom on a non issue. Lefties are big...

Yes, Budwick, courage. Now I plan to watch the shit-show as others follow suit. Want to place a wager as to whether Trump completes a full term or not?

@Sir_Whatz Yes, Budwick, courage. Now I plan to watch the shit-show as others follow suit. Want to place a wager as to whether...

If you are suggesting that a slew of democrats will be falling on their sword - I for one will pay cash to see that show!

@2485417

Her behavior? Hmm....
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@2487215

biggrin smilie

Yet she's a "bitch" now, it seems....

@2487355

Concentrate on your own country, and stop trying to make America safe. Because your disturbing affection for Trump is only making it more dangerous.

Anonymous