Mcflys avatar Politics
2 22

Sounds like McFly is revving up his 'Thought Police Squad' again.

Ya know what? I voted for Trump, and I haven't killed anyone this week!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +5Reply
@Budwick Sounds like McFly is revving up his 'Thought Police Squad' again. Ya know what? I voted for Trump, and I haven't...

Aren't you supposed to spreading lies with the Trump administration?

Like when you said Scientists came to an actual agreement on whether or not God exists? (Still waiting on that publication reference)
LOLOLOL. Oh dear, so funny I'm tearing up on that one :D

Btw good for you!
Conservative standards are so low these days that not killing anyone is something to brag about, oh dears.

@Budwick It's Friday - Still haven't killed anyone this week.

It's been a year;nstill haven't shown evidence or publication data for the claim.

Hmm.. no facts. Typical conservatives hehe smilie no wonder Trump got elected!

@2485147

the far left too, just take a look at all the rioting, crying and assault on trump supporters that are happening.

http://www.therebel.media/cbc_s...re_s_the_truth
besides, MSM is flat out lying to you about what happened in Quebec. and like the good little democrat sheep you are, you believe them

Trump has spewed his hate through America and caused a lot of dissent and now it has spread to Canada, and I'm sure to other places. He's opened the door for any person or terrorist to act as they see fit.

And not a word from The Great Orange Lump.....anybody surprised?

@JPMatthews And not a word from The Great Orange Lump.....anybody surprised?

He's too busy with other important things, like flying to Florida on taxpayers money....$3 million for a weekend. He's too busy patting himself on the back for winning....still after all these months he still thinks he won the popular vote. And good grief, how could he interrupt his press conference to take a stand against the Russian spy ship off the coast of Connecticut, or too busy to take a stand against the Russians for buzzing our ship. We sure don't want to interrupt all of those important things to deal with such trivial things, like the safety of America.

This is why this rhetoric is dangerous. Trump won! That means we can all be assholes and comit hate crimes because the president is on our side! yay us!

@TomboyJanet This is why this rhetoric is dangerous. Trump won! That means we can all be assholes and comit hate crimes because...

MSM puppet alert. MSM puppet alert.

stop believing the CRAP MSMJ tells you, just because it fits you narrative does NOT mean its true. i tell you, their are no human beings closer to SHEEP then democrats

Sheesh.

beachbums avatar beachbum Disagree 0Reply
@beachbum Sheesh.

I know right!

As I only state the facts andt what happened, sad and sheesh indeed...

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@Mcfly I know right! As I only state the facts andt what happened, sad and sheesh indeed...

You just keep believing MSM, that way you can continue to live in la-la-land.

reason why white christian right wing men are accused for these crimes is so that liberals can impose communist anti free speech laws and demonize a group of people to get their way

you want the truth about what happened to Quebec turn off fake news MSM

@2485251

I'm sure he's right about something....we just haven't found it yet....

Anonymous