Cezars avatar Countries & Places
1 25

Why am i not surprised?..

Mohamed Belkhadir, a 29-year-old man who had been identified as the first suspect. Belkhadir was at the scene of the shooting Sunday night Belkhadir was arrested when he fled from the area.

Turned out he was not involved in the shooting though, right? I mean, there were a lot of Muslims there - it's a mosque!

@2485873

You need to watch the video when you get off work.

The news was reporting about two shooter who were Muslims and who had just arrived two weeks prior. Then they backed off what they had said. Seems they are using this guy as a scapegoat.

Hopefully this is sorted out soon.

Trump supporter. A Canadian TRUMP SUPPORTER.

@JPMatthews Trump supporter. A Canadian TRUMP SUPPORTER.

so what, take a look at how many democrats have assaulted people since trump won. why are you not making a fuss over that?

funny how if a muslim kills 50 people, he has mental issues, but a white person does it, its because he is "right wing extremist who is a white christian male" yeah, get over yourself you little sheep
http://www.therebel.media/cbc_s...re_s_the_truth

@Anonymousmouse so what, take a look at how many democrats have assaulted people since trump won. why are you not making a fuss...

You're hilarious! Funny how ANY "right wing extremist who is a white christian male" that murders lots of black people, is DEFENDED by you racist fools. THAT'S what's funny.

Dylann Roof~

"“I would like to make it crystal clear I do not regret what I did. I am not sorry. I have not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed,” he wrote, and later continued, “I have shed a tear of self-pity for myself. I feel pity that I had to do what I did in the first place.”

"His bloodcurdling screed is then divided into sections: Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, East Asians, Patriotism, and An Explanation. By far the most space is dedicated to expounding on his thoughts and feelings about black people, whom he describes as “the group that is the biggest problem for Americans,” and there is a constant shift between feelings of superiority as well as complaints about how white people are victims."

"I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.

Unfortunately at the time of writing I am in a great hurry and some of my best thoughts, actually many of them have been to be left out and lost forever. But I believe enough great White minds are out there already."

"The website’s links contain several passages of long racist rants, in which he said Hispanics are enemies, and “Negroes” have lower I.Q.s and low impulse control. The manifesto praises segregation and says the author’s reading of “hundreds” of slave narratives indicates that almost all slaves gave positive accounts of their lives. The manifesto uses defamatory terms for blacks, whom he accused of being “stupid and violent” with “the capacity to be very slick.” It laments white flight, and suggested that the whites should instead stay behind in cities and fight."

Nice to see you stand up and defend this racist trash. Takes one to know one, I guess. He's one of yours. YOU own him.

@2486413

He already has his video out. wink smilie

@2486413

funny how MSM was quick to blame white christian men and "extreme right", when the facts havene't even been determined. MSM is FAKE NEWS who is trying their level best to squash free speech and demonize the opposition. its a shame so many freakign SHEEP will believe MSM les over facts

@2488173

I will wait till the police and court makes a decision not what MSM says. and the borther could have been bought out so

@2488195

it won;t be the BS MSM tried to sell you. I tell you that much

@2489008

well, if you believe MSM do you believe that white christian males are mass murderers?
when muslim extremists go on a killing spree (has happened more often then what has recently happened), MSM refuses to give the name, and says the individual was mentally unstable, but when a white person does it, suddenly it become a race, sex, and religion issue. like what the HECK? MSM is trying hard to hate on white christian males and conservatives.

this event will only further Trudopes anti free speech agenda, further attacking people like me who have different opinions, MSM is making sure we have no say. because If we speak up, we are bunched in the same group as that killer.

from what I have read (maybe not true). the man who did the killing liked a few pro trump posts, liked one thing that was christian on facebook, but liked a bunch of pro atheist page. but MSM jumped on the one christian thing he posted to label him, a white christian male and used it to classify me, and millions of other people as a group of mass murderers.

when the police and courts do find out the truth, the damage will already be done. people will believe the MSM bs because that is what was pounded into their heads first

@2489075

you didn;t but if you are to believe the MSM, thats what MSM is saying. my point is, MSM is full of crap!

so anything MSM says i do not believe, when they say the guy was a conservative, or white christian male, I don;t believe it

Anonymous