+5

Are there people on here, and maybe were on sh, that you thought were nice and have turned out to be a**holes?

Cantstops avatar Food & Drink
12 69
@2485526

The political climate, as of late, has brought out nastiness. I take long periods off too.

@2485537

WTF? I know you can't give me a name, but that sucks.

@2485537

What the hell is wrong with people?! no smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +5Reply

There are a few people from SH that I thought were far nicer than they've shown themselves to be here, yes.

@2485853

Okay, then. I can think of more than one, myself. I do not know if they actually changed, or just feel more emboldened to be total jerks all of a sudden. un smilie

@Piper2 There are a few people from SH that I thought were far nicer than they've shown themselves to be here, yes.

piper I think so too. SH was nicer for some reason even when we disagreed we all kept it calmer. Maybe the age is getting to them. I was happier 10 years ago than i am, now, politics has nothing to do with it just 10 more years of lifes beating me downhehe smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred piper I think so too. SH was nicer for some reason even when we disagreed we all kept it calmer. Maybe the age...

I do not think SH was nicer, there were just more active members there. Just like here though, those who chose to disagree with civility stood out.

Yeah...."life" has a way of doing that, sometimes. a smilie

No. They have been showing the same from what I remember them from SH, being nice or not.

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +6Reply

I don't know, I've had my share of abuse on both sites. People love you when they agree with you, and hate you when they don't. That's life, and since the only person I can change is me, I don't worry about it.

@2485602

The statement "It's a bad idea to get personal with me" is ambiguous and could easily be construed as a veiled threat as not; without knowing the intended meaning, it's likely others would see it that way... why wouldn't she/he?

@2485588

How many members are there?

@2485598

I have one person blocked. After we had a disagreement, he came to every comment I made and tried to piss me off.

@2485518

Maybe I'm just, finally, seeing the real them

@2485546

I think that people don't realize that, sometimes, it isn't what you say but how you say it.

@2485565

And without the inflection in human, face to face, contact, it is difficult to know intent.

@2485611

Being threatened on here, I just let that go. Being threatened in person hasn't gone well for them.

@2485824

Yes Marky because we love you yo bits..pty smilie

Yep, and I am finding more each day.

@2495860

It's you I have to keep my eye on at recess...:)

@2495876

Scamp...:)

If I offend anyone here, I would like for them to let me know. I will try to make amends.

Oh hell yes there sure is...sadly asshole ain't the only word that I would use.

It's best just to cut those people out & go on with your life. Those types just ain't worth the stress.

Some people have turned out different but there are no assholes on here... There are some people with asshole-(and I don't like that word) like moments.

I don't think that much about anyone on internet. Funny thing on SH there was a lady sister jean. Somehow I dreamed of ythat last night. Wonder whatever happened to her? I know many peeps complained about her never knew why.