Most of us has made a purchase that we later found ourselves saying "what was I thinking...What is your biggest purchase regret?

Ever bought something that made you say "What was I thinking?"🛍

Image for post Most of us has made a purchase that we later found ourselves saying "what was I thinking...What is your biggest purchase regret?
50% OMG yes this_____________ 0% Nope can't think of a thing 0% Sadly yes, let's leave it at that 33% I am pleading the fifth 17% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Life
6 12

A jonas brothers CD I bought because I thought they were hot. Also a pikachu ceramic bank i bought just to be weird then remembered it took up space

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet OMG yes this_____________ +4Reply

Biggest purchase regret... I don't total regret it, but it just wasn't best in the long run, was my truck. My dad wanted a new vehicle and wanted me to have 4x4 drive in the winter snow/ice, so I was basically going to get it.

I fell in love with an old model truck, and so we looked at the new model version of that type truck... and the new models, just didn't look as good to me, and turns out they weren't built as well either. A lot of little (but important) parts have broken over the years.

And well, a truck doesn't have as much inside room as say an SUV would of had. So that's my biggest purchase, and sometimes I regret being so stuck on wanting a truck...

But at the same time, I love that vehicle, been with it over a decade, and despite a number of broken parts (that never should of broken if built with good parts) it's never been at fault for anything too bad, and has taken great care of me.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie OMG yes this_____________ +3Reply
@2501434

Oh I love gadgets. Don't ya let me see a commercial for them or I'll be waiting for the next available operator hehe smilie

Bought a little mgb midget. Bought it 83.
Cant remember its year.....older

Everyone told me it was a mistake
I didnt listen
It sat more then it ran.
Electrical trouble, you see
Traded it in in 83.

I let a friend talk me into buying a steam cleaner and it was the biggest waste of $125 ever.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer OMG yes this_____________ +2Reply
@2501431

Can't say much I have done a few things like that in my time hehe smilie