+16

Clothes on or clothes off. When, Where and Why?

Image for post **Clothes on or clothes off. When, Where and Why?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
6 30

I like having sex in sexy outfits though. I'll be your slave leia

@TomboyJanet I like having sex in sexy outfits though. I'll be your slave leia

Well...you are a sexy young thing...aren't you...doll baby face...biggrin smilie

I hate taking my clothes off

@TomboyJanet I hate taking my clothes off

I was also going to add: I know a few people who would love to help. You won't have to do a thing, in fact.

Clothes off in the bedroom....Clothes on at church.

Why? Society rules.

@Sukiesnow Clothes off in the bedroom....Clothes on at church. Why? Society rules.

Because of religious puritanism Sukie, if they had their way we'd be procreating without sex and taking showers without being naked, from then on nudity is regarded as dirty and immoral.

Alright.....
Clothes off in bed. Why? Because i can

Clothes on around the house (old women in...da....house!)

Clothes off when on the river at night. Why? Because i can

Clothes on when i go to church with you. Why? Society rules. And you said so.

Clothes off in the tanning bed. Why? If im changing color, i want no lines.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla Alright..... Clothes off in bed. Why? Because i can Clothes on around the house (old women...

Rules are getting clearer by the minute. :)

What about the sauna...hot tub...

Soon be time for that tanning bed.

@Carla Tomorrow afternoon....febuary 1st!!

Hurray!

Soon it will be Valentines Day and we all HATE that day around here...

Clothes on in bed. Why? Because it's more fun when someone else takes them off ;)

Clothes on around the house (the basics, shorts and a tee shirt nearby in case the doorbell rings)

Clothes off when in the shower

Clothes off when snuggling (or more) with a special someone... especially if they're brave enough to take them off ;-)

In the sauna and hot tub... it depends on who's with me ;) Clothes could go either way in those cases.

@2487468

See? Even when you're not trying to be funny...you are still good...

Clothes off in the bed
Clothes off at the beach
Clothes on at work ......definitely!! eek smilie

@OzSurfer Clothes off in the bed Clothes off at the beach Clothes on at work ......definitely!!

Clothes on in Bed
Clothes on at the beach
Clothes off at work...definitely!

Yah...like you take your clothes off at the beach...ha...that dog you see skulking is waiting for people just like you...

@Sukiesnow Clothes on in Bed Clothes on at the beach Clothes off at work...definitely! Yah...like you take your clothes off...

haha well it depends which beach i go to... there are many deserted beaches around here with no humans or dogs lol!!

I strip down at home unless I'm expecting visitors; anyone not expected, gets ignored. As to the why, stripping down cuts laundry expenses.

@PartyOfOne I strip down at home unless I'm expecting visitors; anyone not expected, gets ignored. As to the why, stripping...

Do you like catching glimpses of your naked bod whilst your traipsing about in the buff?

@Sukiesnow Do you like catching glimpses of your naked bod whilst your traipsing about in the buff?

When I was into the whole exercise for body form issue I did but I haven't done that in almost two years.

By the way, I like your new avatar ;) No avatar will ever top the beauty that's you but this look is nice enough.

Im somewhere in the middle, when Im at home I'm usually in my underwear

At home, you family can be total naked. Those friends who visited who have no issues with it that you can be naked with them.

Anonymous