Cool places to visit in Washington DC during day time and night time ?

Image for post Cool places to visit in Washington DC during day time and night time ?
DarkMindGirls avatar Travel
4 22
@2486920

I meant other stuff since being a American Studies student thats obvious a must. Meant stuff that does not have anything to do with history etc.

@2486920

OH ya right on that I had only one day there, wish I could have spent a week in the smithsonian.

@2486925

I meant other stuff since being an American Studies student that's obvious a must. Meant stuff that does not have anything to do with history etc.

@2486971

Not food or night life stuff xD

@DarkMindGirl Not food or night life stuff xD

I didn't see any nightlife. We were busy trying to keep out of sight. So many gangs or just wilders running around, it was frightening to me.

@2486925

OH no we didn't make it to a zoo never knew there was one boo hoo.

I can't say, I've never been to our Nation's capital.

Hopefully the food will make it worth it.

Sad to say I've never been there .... but it's definitely on my to-do list.

Don't go out at night gangs run the parks and that was very frightening to me. I could only dare cause I went with some real African - Africans who could keep me safe.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Don't go out at night gangs run the parks and that was very frightening to me. I could only dare cause I went...

Well I am not going to be going at any parks at night. And me and my friend will try only go to places with walking distances or get Uber taxi if needed.

OK DMG I hope it works out for you. We don't have uber in Maine yet. Is it good?