+10

What's up with the Man Cave? Well, I need a Chick Cave... Instead of creating a family unit...we will soon be isolated in our Caves...

Image for post **What's up with the Man Cave?** Well, I need a Chick Cave... //Instead of creating a family unit...we will soon be isolated in our Caves...//
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
8 21
@2487198

So... This calls for a Man Cave AND a Chick Cave? Goodness Gracious.

@2487259

I'd need a room with a door that locks. I guess that's why so many women flee to the bathroom...:)

I have a den that I love. Guess it could be called a Chick Cave! lol

I love my man cave. It's 200 miles from my wife's husband cage. (Nothing quite like an isolated cabin that a wife feels is too primitive.)

Everyone needs personal space.
Where you find it, is up to you

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2487095

Probably because it's the only room that they're allowed decorate and fully control. Just a guess.

@2487297

Well some guys need a space where they can go overboard with what ever crazy idea pops into their head.

@2487306

Well maybe you need a cave to get away too then ;P

@2487455

You go in hoping...what...exactly?

its called the kitchen, hahaha lol, must be why i am still single lol.

Oh I have one it is a lovely shelter house that I have been enjoying

Houses used to have porches. The family would sit on the porch waiting for the house to cool a,d neighbors would stroll around, perhaps stopping to chat. That was how neighbohood ties were maintained.

Then came radio. The radio was kept inside, so when a speech or concert came on, the family would go inside to listen to it. Within a few years, houses were no longer being built with porches because nobody was using them. A few years after that, air conditioning became cheap enough that most people could afford it, just in time to keep them cool while they watched television. Today the cocooning is complete. And it all started because of radio.

Anonymous