+16

There comes a time when duct tape no longer works...and you need new stuff.

Image for post **There comes a time when duct tape no longer works...and you need new stuff.**
Sukiesnows avatar Jobs & Employment
7 19
@2487104

I have it in ALL colours.

@Sukiesnow I have it in ALL colours.

I don't think that purple duct take matches with white paint...but,i could be wrong

@Sukiesnow Really bad judgment call... I figure it was a quick-fix.

No,it makes no difference...my wife has a tan car with black duct tape on the front and rear panels and black bunji cords holding up other parts....I hope that you didn't think that I was being judgemental....We all have to do what we need to do to make life work...:)

@RECRUIT No,it makes no difference...my wife has a tan car with black duct tape on the front and rear panels and black bunji...

Bunji cord...another fascinating durable modality...

One of my shoes fell apart one day...we were heading home but still...duct tape saved the day!!

Duct tape ALWAYS works. Duct tape and Krylon makes it look like new.

@Sukiesnow See pic of car... Lovely, no?

It's not done yet. They need to get a can of Krylon spray paint to match the colors.

Besides, the way cars are built today, the duct tape is probably the most durable thing on that car.

True, but duct tape does sure work for a lot of things.

If all else fails? Find the duct tape!

Yes because duck tape just can't fix stupid

Like my old computer wtf that screen just wouldnt stay up anymore

Anonymous