+12

The way I look at you is certainly NOT the way you look at you. I look at you as if you were, like, the 2nd coming...now, why can't you look at you the same way? Or at least close.

I adore and worship you. I love and revere you. Now...why, can't you do all this for yourself? It took being online to realize how amazing you are. Even though people have been telling you for years. Sometimes the truth dawns from interesting places.

Image for post **The way //I// look at you is certainly NOT the way you look at you.** //I look at you as if you were, like, the 2nd coming...now, why can't you look at you the same way? Or at least close.//
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
9 12

Ummmmm, hmmmmm

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2487314

People suck

If you were a man, you would be virile, a mans man. Knows what he wants and isnt afraid to go after it. Blah, blah and blah

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

Why do you look at me so?
I was dreaming
of you yielding
I did not notice
you was blushing

Oh I no longer look at myself in a bad way. Things have changed in my life & I am very happy.