Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
11 17

I don't remember the last time, but sure. People are clever and sometime disingenuous.

It's like the old saying..
What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.

@2487971

Lol, didn't thought about that one xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@2488045

That's for the best. There's no reason to waste your time.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply
@2488045

But, dont let peoples reactions to certain things turn you away. Standing strong is better then laying down

Just said that elsewhere

@Carla But, dont let peoples reactions to certain things turn you away. Standing strong is better then laying down Just...

I stood strong, gave my opinion on a post, and was blocked just a few minutes ago. because I spoke the truth. lol A hit and run, he had the last word, then ran like a coward before I could reply.

Just shows how petty some people are on this site.

If you get jealous over the guy getting a girlfriend, and get bothered when he tells you about liking other girls, I don't care what you say, you're not fooling anybody, you have feelings for the guy.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply

Envy is an ugly monster.

I too have eyes and a mind. People seem to enjoy drama. If they dont have it, they make it. If they cant make it in their own lives or their own isnt enough they like to make it for others so they can watch.

Best thing to do is not feed them.

With souch shit to deal with in our lives, why do people enjoy trying to start more here.

I feel you sofia

@2488046

But you can meet very cool people.....anywhere.

But yes, this is not real

Not sure what you are asking??????

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Not sure what you are asking??????

????

It's on the title. People who act in a certain way, but deny what they're showing. When was the last time you've met someone that did that.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply
Anonymous