How do People stay on a social network site when they've fallen out/lost their best friend/s ? I don't think I could. Have you lost friends that you've fallen out with that you were once really close to?

It must hurt [I know many of you don't get emotionally attached , this doesn't apply to you , move along , how void of human compassion you are is not up for discussion.] not today.

Image for post How do People stay on a social network site when they've fallen out/lost their best friend/s ? I don't think I could. Have you lost friends that you've fallen out with that you were once really close to?
People & Celebrities
5 10
@2488116

I have learned ya just can't make some people happy & if ya can't its best to move on because you will find friends that you are happy to be around & they are happy to have you.

That would be a little rough, I imagine. I wouldn't know for sure, because I've never lost a 'friend' on an internet site that I felt really close to, due to a falling out.

I have no doubt though, that it would not feel good.

Yes, I've lost a few, thought it would never happen, but it has and it hurts!

Real friends stick together despite the odds.
If they can just cut you out of their life easily than they weren't such a good friend to begin with.

Oh I always have an emotional attachment to people however if I lose them because there are a complete dumbass then that is their fault not mine. Its easy for me to stay on a site, I just block & pretend they never existed, so far it is working out perfectly.

What does your friendship have to do with social media?