+20

A good reply to a disagreement can be silence... Amirite? And having the last word is meaningless.

Image for post **A good reply to a disagreement can be __silence__...** //Amirite?// **And having the //last// word is meaningless.**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
13 45
@2488285

LoL... Or should I say... COL... Chuckle out loud...

We go through all these guides every now and again... It's always good to do so. Amirite?

@2488305

Like Will said...a Last Word is only good if someone has seen it...lol

@2488305

................

@2488929

hehe smilie you forgot to patent it...

@2488816

That is what I mean about being silence. Some people what drama. There lot of factors you have to look at about responding to someone comment. One of them is mature level. The second is educational level. The third is values. Fourth is morals. Fifth is their background. cool smiliecool smiliecool smiliecool smiliecool smilie

@2488816

Hahahahaha!

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@2489203

Thank you :D I won't ignore you either.

Now seriously, that's the best tactic I've seen against trolls. There's absolutely nothing that will piss them more than being ignored. Trolls are "attention whores" in disguise. Without attention, they have nothing.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@2489224

Good idea y smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

true

We all need to work on this. Silence said more than saying something. The last word most of the time is meaningless. It just cause an argument. It our human nature to have the last word, we need to be silence. It speak more powerful than you think.

@Bluejay We all need to work on this. Silence said more than saying something. The last word most of the time is...

It does...but like Will said (above) it helps if people realize that your silence is your last word...and not that you just forgot about the post...hehe smilie

If the disagreement can't be changed to a more agreeable stance or topic changed to a more enjoyable subject then yes silence can be good.

Though when available I prefer to hash out the details of smaller disagreements so that you can understand the other persons point of view, and also prefer changing to a subject that both can enjoy.

Don't waste time with fools is a good motto to live by.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply

Can you say acquiescence?
Or acceptance?
Or maybe yielding?
All are implied by silence in the midst of debate.
If you fail to make your argument, say it. ๐Ÿ˜…

That is why I have learned to just walk away & don't look back.

@Sukiesnow You give a second and third chance...riight?

Oh not anymore. That ship has sailed & sunk finally.

Sadly my oldest daughter is lecturing me like nobody's business on this sudden change.

Sometimes a coup de gras is valuable.

I don't need the last word...and a lot of times the first word is meaningless.

Most of the time...The first, all in the middle and last including, don't amount to a hill of beans..

Just sounds coming out of a piehole..

Please ย  login ย  or signup ย  to leave a comment.