What tips ya off that someone is lying to ya or trying to scam ya?

What tips ya off the quickest??? Okay yea maybe I am trying to learn something from ya good folks

Image for post What tips ya off that someone is lying to ya or trying to scam ya?
50% Oh this_____ 21% Oh these things_______ 0% I can't tell sadly 14% I am just here to learn from others... 14% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
10 26
@2488393

Sadly anymore that is a true statement with some hehe smilie

@2488494

Every once in a while I fail to listen to it & it bites my ass every time.

@2488573

Pretty sure I am missing half a cheek on one side hehe smilie

Generally, it is something to good to be true.

Ppl fall for stuff like that. I'm like: NO.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Oh this_____ +4Reply
@Sukiesnow Generally, it is something to good to be true. Ppl fall for stuff like that. I'm like: NO.

Oh I am proud of ya for not falling for that sorta thing.

Sadly I am the person that does cry smilie

A very talented psychic I know once told me "the truth has a feeling, you can learn to sense it." The best way I can put it is there's something in me that wants to flee when I'm listening to someone lie. It feels "off", it grates somehow. The truth has a rightness to it, no matter how ugly it is or how I feel about it, it feels... aligned. I can't really put it any better than that. I also think that if you walk in the truth, it's much easier to spot deception than if you're mired in lies.

@Maze A very talented psychic I know once told me "the truth has a feeling, you can learn to sense it." The best way I...

They also have a tendency to keep repeating it and it gets more embroidered as they speak. I maintain if you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory.

@BarbOBarr They also have a tendency to keep repeating it and it gets more embroidered as they speak. I maintain if you tell...

That is why I don't lie, I can't remember half the time why I went to the kitchen let along try to remember a lie hehe smilie

• Instict
  • Body language (In real life)
  • They contradict themselves or say something that doesn't fit what they were saying before
  • I know the truth
Sofias avatar Sofia Oh these things_______ +2Reply

it is so painfully obvious when an e-mail is a scam, i cannot believe anyone can fall for it

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Oh this_____ +1Reply

They act shifty, they pause a lot, they look around a lot, they fidget..things like that.

Trishs avatar Trish Oh these things_______ +1Reply

Since nature doesn't lie, I'm going with instinct.

Mashas avatar Masha Other +1Reply