Does your company reward for perfect attendance? If so what do ya get for it?

Where I work they give are giving people $250 every six months for getting perfect attendance...Today I learned I was actually eligible.

Image for post Does your company reward for perfect attendance? If so what do ya get for it?
38% Oh yes & I get this______ 0% They do but I don't get anything 0% Heck I can't get it because sometimes I just need time off 50% Haha I wish 13% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Music
5 16
@2488435

Oh well that is good. Congratulations

@2488445

Yes it sure is :)

Yes. My reward is my paycheck. lol

JPMatthewss avatar JPMatthews Oh yes & I get this______ +3Reply
@JPMatthews Yes. My reward is my paycheck. lol

That is better than nothing for showing up to work hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess That is better than nothing for showing up to work

That's true. And it IS a great incentive. lol

JPMatthewss avatar JPMatthews Oh yes & I get this______ +2Reply
@JPMatthews That's true. And it IS a great incentive. lol

Yes it is. I always say I keep showing up until they stop paying me lol

Haha... It would be progressive if companies paid for perfect attendance. They don't. It's expected. Morons.

That's an excellent place to work.

Unless there are other drawbacks.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Haha I wish +2Reply
@Sukiesnow Haha... It would be progressive if companies paid for perfect attendance. They don't. It's expected...

Sadly it has a lot of drawbacks starting with poor management. I have actually been job hunting.

No but i'm now up to a month of paid time off..

We get quarterly bonuses and a really good Christmas bonus, so i'm going to try and not complain....i could...but i guess i wont..

@DandyDon No but i'm now up to a month of paid time off.. We get quarterly bonuses and a really good Christmas bonus, so i'm...

Oh that is pretty good. I get 3 weeks cause I hit 5 years of service. We were supposed to get bonuses but that never happened.

We did get a gift card for the first time at Christmas.

Anonymous