+8

Really, people? Attacking people for their ethnicity is not white power, it is assault and shows people who you really are.

www.allkpop.com/buzz/2017/02/elderly-korean-woman-gets-attacked-by-a-racist-woman-in-los-angeles

I can't believe America has come to this... Shameful, truly shameful.

Image for post Really, people? Attacking people for their ethnicity is not white power, it is assault and shows people who you really are.
Strawberrymuffins avatar People & Celebrities
4 36
@2488417

Conspiracy? I dont believe that one free

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply

I hate any kind of violence like this, especially against our elderly, of any race.
What I do find ironic about this post is that is singles out an incident by a nut case white woman while not showing or depicting all the violence that is, and has been happening in our country for YEARS, or giving a more accurate picture of who is committing most of this violence and who their victims are. Remember the "knockout game" in recent times?

@Strawberrymuffin true, however its has been more active since election.

From who? The Trump supporters on the right? No.
The riots and violence are all coming from the progressives on the left. That's just a fact.

@JustJimColo From who? The Trump supporters on the right? No. The riots and violence are all coming from the progressives...

Why is everyone concluding that I am talking rioters? Yes, they have wrong a lot of wrong however, they have reason that to me, is understandable, most Trump supporters will hurt people not just physically, but emotionally, just because of something that is not our choice. Trump has driven that fear and reasoning into them.

@Strawberrymuffin Why is everyone concluding that I am talking rioters? Yes, they have wrong a lot of wrong however, they have reason...

The fear and violence is being started by the anti Trump groups, not the other way around.

If you aren't talking about rioters, who are you talking about?

@JustJimColo The fear and violence is being started by the anti Trump groups, not the other way around. If you aren't talking...

I'm talking about the racist behind this attack, not rioters. I'm talking about someone that is being racist. If you read the bottom of the article I posted, you can see where I stand.

@Strawberrymuffin I'm talking about the racist behind this attack, not rioters. I'm talking about someone that is being racist. If...

I'll tell you what.

Google: Trump supporters riot

Now Google: Anti Trump Riot

What were your results?

@JustJimColo I'll tell you what. Google: Trump supporters riot Now Google: Anti Trump Riot What were your results?

I have seen that anti trumps and i know it wrong, however racist people like her are giving them even more reason to protest. I don't care if people are racist, all I care about is that this needs stop. Protestor Trump won so protest peacefully, Trump supporters stop being racist, sexist, islamicphobic, etc. It needs to stop.

That is just down right horrible. My heart goes out to this poor lady. A persons race means nothing it is what is in their heart that matters.

@2488442

I'm actually neutral, however, under any circumstance, hitting an old lady, white or asian, that has done nothing is not right. Old people have fragile bones and judging the picture, the head injury could have been the death of her. I don't care if you agree or disagree with me. Plus, this has nothing to do with the rioters. It was done by someone that has no dignity, downright shameful, and stupid. It just shows everyone who she really is. Grabbing them pussy should not be ignored because everyone to their personal space and women are not there for sexual entertainment, just like men aren't. The rioters are at least trying to do what is right and protecting those who need it, in this case, grabbing them by the pussy should be held higher. Communist, socialist, and anarchist all have gold, people just need to find them.

@Strawberrymuffin I'm actually neutral, however, under any circumstance, hitting an old lady, white or asian, that has done nothing...

"The rioters are at least trying to do what is right and protecting those who need it..."

Really???? I mean... REALLY??? That has got to be the craziest statment I've read in a long long time....

@JustJimColo "The rioters are at least trying to do what is right and protecting those who need it..." Really???? I mean...

what meant sure they are doing it the wrong way, however they are trying to protect their friends and family, how would you like it when someone told you, you can no longer see your parent, bff, or anyone that you love and care about? Its not outrageous, what is outrageous is that people are trying to kill each other for no reason.

@JustJimColo The rioters are the once committing the violence.

But its not the rioters I'm talking about. Sure what they are doing to building and etc, is wrong and useless, however they have a reason. The old lady has done nothing wrong and the woman attacked her out of no where.

@Strawberrymuffin But its not the rioters I'm talking about. Sure what they are doing to building and etc, is wrong and useless...

What is their reason? As to the elderly lady who was beaten, I have another theory.

The odds of a female "white supremacist" going down the street and yelling white power, all by herself while progressives and anti Trump rioters are all around is pretty, "out there", and someone is ready with a camera to capture the event.

I'd be more likely to believe it was not a white supremacist at all, but a staged, planned event. (The Korean woman was yet another victim of a progressive propaganda event)

How many incidents like this can be tied to ANY white supremacist organization in recent history?

@JustJimColo What is their reason? As to the elderly lady who was beaten, I have another theory. The odds of a female...

I'm trying understand what you are saying, and trying to determine whether I agree with you, however it unclear to me, so please be direct and its not an anti trump, but if you the bottom, it was likely to come from a Trump supporter.

Rioters are not the only ones, have you seen videos on Trump's rallies?

@Strawberrymuffin Rioters are not the only ones, have you seen videos on Trump's rallies?

Yes.... have you? Who are the aggressors when violence breaks out? Not the Trump supporters.

@JustJimColo Yes.... have you? Who are the aggressors when violence breaks out? Not the Trump supporters.

Actually it is most Trump's supporter's fault. Even Trump himself said that it isn't right to attack people, not only that Trump does a peaceful approach to keep hispanics and other races out.

@Strawberrymuffin Actually it is most Trump's supporter's fault. Even Trump himself said that it isn't right to attack people, not...

Show me where Trump supporters are attacking Hillary supporters. Show me where Trump supporters are rioting. Show me where Trump supporters are looting. I'll wait.

@JustJimColo Show me where Trump supporters are attacking Hillary supporters. Show me where Trump supporters are rioting. Show...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=srzHQCDbJUY

nextshark.com/sally-wen-mao-frank-camino-trump-pence-asian-harassment-new-york-city/

usuncut.com/news/go-back-asia-trump-supporter-grabs-woman-police-arrive-handcuff-victim/

(pay close attention, you'll see the pursuer running from the crowd with a baseball bat)

There is more.

@Strawberrymuffin https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=srzHQCDbJUY nextshark.com/sally-wen-ma...

I looked... and didn't see ANY footage of any Trump rioters... I didn't even see any Trump supporters getting violent.
Want me to show you some real violence from the side you support?

@JustJimColo I looked... and didn't see ANY footage of any Trump rioters... I didn't even see any Trump supporters getting...

I see all the violence and don't need proof that most protestors are violent, however my point is that most Trump supporters are giving too much reason for protesters to attack. And my post is NOT about protesters, it's about someone that was racist and attacked the old lady without providing a valid reason. And here you are arguing that I am saying that Trump supporters are violent and that is how it went down this road. I have to admit, that Trump supporters are attacking innocents that likely to have nothing to do with the election, and protesters are attacking the supporters, however that is not my point. My point is that some racist women attacked an innocent elderly lady.

@Strawberrymuffin I see all the violence and don't need proof that most protestors are violent, however my point is that most Trump...

You know what? I going stop arguing with you. You'll just assume I'm either a protester or I'm blaming someone. I'm going to say you should attack an old lady for any reason or discriminate against anyone. You are probably just going to go back to the fact that protesters have been violent, which is true, however they are fighting for a valid reason and combating what they see as enemy. Although there are ones that are trying to protest peacefully.

It is cowardice