Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
7 19

They gave up trying to win.

Nope...when someone wants to bet, it's probably a scheme they'll win..

I sometimes do, but just for funnsies

Carlas avatar Carla Haha sometimes +3Reply
@Carla I sometimes do, but just for funnsies

My best friend & I have this bet going on. Sadly I am probably gonna be black & blue cause I am currently losing hehe smilie

@2488465

Oh I so remember those days hehe smilie

@2488564

Oh I would have loved to see that hehe smilie

I try...no one ever takes me up on it...even though it is only a small dollar amount.

:)

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Only if I am going to win +3Reply
@Sukiesnow I try...no one ever takes me up on it...even though it is only a small dollar amount. :)

A friend/coworker bet me $25 I couldn't go 12 hours without talking by hour 2 he handed me $25 & started begging me to talk. hehe smilie

@Sukiesnow Ha ha... I would have liked to have seen that.

Oh it was hilarious, I was all set to not talk for 12 hours. I am the master at silent treatment hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Oh it was hilarious, I was all set to not talk for 12 hours. I am the master at silent treatment

Of course. You're a mother. Every mother has to be an expert at that...lol... Just don't let it go for too long like my mom did...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Only if I am going to win +1Reply
@Sukiesnow Of course. You're a mother. Every mother has to be an expert at that...lol... Just don't let it go for too long...

Oh I couldn't even if I try. I get excited when I see something or they do something & forget they were getting the silent treatment haha

Yes, usually at race time. lol

Anonymous