Oh there is nothing fun about being forced to stay in a room with strangers who can't agree...Have ya ever had to do jury duty?

Ain't been & don't wanna go either

Image for post Oh there is nothing fun about being forced to stay in a room with strangers who can't agree...Have ya ever had to do jury duty?
20% Oh yes once it was awful 50% Heck no & don't wanna 10% I did & it was fun 20% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
6 10
@2488644

A coworker of mine just got back from being on jury duty. I ain't sure what they case was but she was gone for about a week.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Heck no & don't wanna 0Reply

I was on a jury back in 82 for a rape case. It lasted 5 days. It got old real quick.

I always wanted to do it just once because I thought it would be interesting. But when I got called for jury duty on two different occasions, the clerk at the check-in counter asked me a few questions, and I was immediately dismissed both times. I think that it was my job occupation that killed it, Engineering Supervisor

Can't say it was fun, but very interesting. Lasted the work week.

No, thank goodness....When I receive a jury summons, I just tell the court clerk that I'm self-employed.

In a free society no one would be forced to do this.

Cezars avatar Cezar Other +1Reply