+4

Health before Wealth

When you place profit before well being you cross the threshold into evil

Image for post Health before Wealth
TomboyJanets avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
3 19
@2488942

This may be the worst period in American history in a good number of years. Perhaps even since Vietnam.

@2488942

That is just under 10% of the population.
Its a lot of people.

But i think they will look at is though, its ONLY 10%

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla That is just under 10% of the population. Its a lot of people. But i think they will look at is though, its ONLY 10%

Probably. Being hardline conservative means fighting for ONLY the majority and everyone else can just go die

@2488960

Well only when the majority sides with you hahaha then it's "made up statistics"

@2488960

It keeps falling

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply

PS. I hope you guys appreciate this collage I made cause it took like 30 minutes

@Budwick What a shame it doesn't speak to the topic.

IT's pretty fucking correct. Do you really think that healthcare companies and oil companies care about our health?

@TomboyJanet IT's pretty fucking correct. Do you really think that healthcare companies and oil companies care about our health?

Maybe you should administer your own health and wealth programs.

Oh, wait - that's right - we're not allowed because of Obamacare.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@TomboyJanet Am I the president?

Oh, wait - that's right - we're not allowed to manage our healthcare - because of Obamacare.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@2488976

It is but I always feel like getting better care because you make more...was quite heartless. We have the right to Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Life is the first right in that list. so how can you deny life saving procedures due to money? especially if that person is trying their ass off to get a job and being ignored by employers (me)

If you disagree with this you should be an assasin for hire

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
Anonymous