+15

Stained glass windows can be Beautiful, amirite?

Image for post Stained glass windows can be Beautiful, amirite?
Zolfies avatar People & Celebrities
8 15
The voters have decided that Zolfie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm taking a risk here,

Going on a ledge,

Hope I get it right,

wouldn't want to offend a snowflake and get Milwaukee burnt down or something.

Yes, YES! They are beautiful!
OK? I said it! And now, I'll climb the bell tower and announce it to the entire village!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Yeah You Are +2Reply

My stained glass came from a special place called...damn. Sand Castle? Anyway...all they do is make stained glass for houses and churches... Amazing.

It's so beautiful it takes my breath away almost everytime I see it.

The pic doesn't do it justice.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Zolfie Yeah small pieces can be so beautiful as well...

Amazing. I love the Reds and greens. The yellows and the orange.

Before I got my piece...it's like I hadn't lived.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yes, I've seen some very beautiful ones. In churches and cathedrals, and in other people's homes.
The little panel of sort of stained glass that came with my own house isn't all that "beautiful", but I like it anyway. :)

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Yes they are beautiful. Especially in churches.

i wish there were more

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Yeah You Are +1Reply

Oh yes they are beautiful. The last ones I seen were at a lovely church in IL a few months ago.

I love stained glass so much.

Trishs avatar Trish Yeah You Are +1Reply

Beautiful stained glass windows are beautiful. I have seen some that needed to be smashed.

I remember the windows in "The Bliss Of Mrs. Blossom" (1968). I tried to find some pictures, but I only got a lot of brassieres on random women, which I don't remember being a part of the movie.

@SmartAZ Beautiful stained glass windows are beautiful. I have seen some that needed to be smashed. I remember the...

But I often wonder whether any lizard remembers being Shirley McLane in a previous life.

Anonymous