FYI: A Republican Federal judge has temporarily halted Trump's travel ban nationwide.

Hopefully it turns out to be a permanent ban.

Image for post FYI:   A Republican Federal judge has temporarily halted Trump's travel ban nationwide.
63% Agree 38% Disagree 0% Other
StarzAboves avatar Law
7 20
@2489674

Why do taxpayers have to pay for his trips, he's not in government?

@2489674

So do I. At least it's made Trump know he can't always have his way and that the law applies to everyone, even a president.

@2489674

How the Republicans would have screamed and moaned if one of Obama's kids went on a trip that cost that much, but they seem to ignore all the crap the Trump kids do.

good jam him up as much as you can like a river full of logs

Good.

Just today I heard about a couple who were taking their baby for specialized surgery...they booked it months in advance...and now this ban...stupid...stupid.

@Sukiesnow Good. Just today I heard about a couple who were taking their baby for specialized surgery...they booked it months...

That's very sad. But more like that can be expected from this president, he doesn't think how his actions can affect REAL people. He lives in a "Trump" world.

@2490036

How would Canadians feel if Trump puts a ban on Canadians coming into the USA?

@2490067

I hope he wouldn't, but we never know about this president. The Canadians would be furious and so would us Americans. The whole country would be protesting against him.

@2490085

I agree. Americans think of you Canadians as our best friends. I hope that never changes.

@2490036

Who knows? If I had darker coloured skin...I'd be worried about crossing the border...

@2490895

If it is...that's 'cause most people are racist...that's the whole point of the ban...

Trump's ban has blocked the Iraqi parents from coming to the States to see their baby who was badly burned. How cruel is that?

As usual Trump didn't think things through or he just doesn't care.

@2490058

Actually it's not up to Trump, he's dealing with the courts now. But I'm sure you're right, it at least stopped him for a while. And now he's making snide remarks about a federal judge, just like he did about the judge from Indiana. That shows all of us, how petty and immature this president is.

Anonymous