+8

It's funny how most high schoolers and teenagers nowadays smoke weed once and then completely transform themselves into wannabe gangsters. The way you live doesn't make you cool. It's way you are that makes you cool. I feel like anyone that acts like that is just compensating for a shallow personality.

CiscoKarpes avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 5

Now how can smoking poyt make you gangsta? It is supposed to make you mellow not violent, so let them smoke to calm down.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Now how can smoking poyt make you gangsta? It is supposed to make you mellow not violent, so let them smoke to...

You'd be surprised how many younger people smoke pot just to look cool.
A lot of people I know started to smoke weed and then they slowly transformed into a white rapper gangster and act like they're hot schmit

IDk I've done a shit ton of drugs and I don't think it makes me popular. probably the opposite at times. I ujust do them because I live in a place that is mostly made of housing developments and there really isn't much going on in the to do department if you can't afford to enter nyc

Trying out new personas is part of the job of growing up. It's a good thing.

Anonymous