+15

The more options you have...the harder it is to make a decision....

Imagine...you're in a grocery store looking for yoghurt...in a frantic hurry...someone is waiting...and you have to pee...there are about 50 varieties...now they have Greek as well...! OR...you need to pick the perfect shade of white...out of about 60...:)

Image for post **The more options you have...the harder it is to make a decision....**
Sukiesnows avatar Life
8 19

That's true, that's the reason I can't ever decide what to wear.

@StarzAbove That's true, that's the reason I can't ever decide what to wear.

Ha. There are also many variables for a woman picking out what to wear...how she feels...does she feel fat or skinny?...the weather...where they are going...it might get cold or warm...other contigencies like you might run into people who know you...ha.

That's why i don't eat yogurt anymore..

@DandyDon That's why i don't eat yogurt anymore..

Greek yoghurt is divine. It's texture is like thick cream... I also get the plain version and add spices...it makes a good dip for perogies...

@Sukiesnow Greek yoghurt is divine. It's texture is like thick cream... I also get the plain version and add spices...it makes...

I must be allergic to something in it, because every time after i eat some i get a scratchy throat..

So i just don't eat it..

@Sukiesnow Does milk affect you that way? I wonder if all yoghurt so affect you that way....

I don't drink a lot of milk but it doesn't do that to me..

I noticed when i eat fresh cut pineapple it does that too..

Oh it is very hard to make a choice that is why grocery shopping takes 2 hours for me. I can't make up my mind.

There has been researched on this. That why you go to a person who has in-depth knowledge about something. Let said I going to carpet my home. My wife and I and our children are friends with a couple of families. We have been in their home. We have seen their carpet. They told us they had it for 4 years. It still looks nice and healthy. My family would ask them for opinions on the carpet. They tell us who to go to. Who to talk to. People, in general, are good in giving opinion to others just to tell them something. Do they really know what they are talking about? Just like talking to someone about health when they do not take care of their own health.

. h smilie

@2502175

What!? Someone DV'd us...WTF?

Yes, I think there have been studies that said three (or four) choices are best for people to make a decision... and once you get over eight, it start making people really indecisive.

As for yoghurt, I like vanilla... or maybe vanilla with some fruit like blue berries or some mix of some sort.

It's called "brand paralysis."

@tomjackson It's called "brand paralysis."

I sometimes have paralysis whenever I go shopping...

Got to leave---catch you later

Anonymous