+15

Bumper Sticker Day! I wish I was full of tacos instead of emotions.

Image for post **Bumper Sticker Day!** //I wish I was full of tacos instead of emotions.//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 14

I just got one in the mail! Anti-Trump of course. I kinda always wanted like a message board on my back window. Like I push a button and it says "Too close back off" or "Not impressed by your aggressive driving" or "Pick a lane Bitch" another button may say "Hey your lights are out stupid!" or "Honk me again I slam the brakes"

Da Da Da Da Da Da Da BARMAN!

@2490613

LoL...you caught me off guard...ha...I spit out my water...

Yeah it would be nice to be full of tacos.

Tacos good, but hard to eat while driving. ;)

@Azlotto Tacos good, but hard to eat while driving. ;)

Nothing is supposed to be eaten while driving.... It makes you a distracted driver....:)

@Sukiesnow Nothing is supposed to be eaten while driving.... It makes you a distracted driver....:)

I was making a (failed attempt) joke...This is true, Sukiesnow...A lot of people think driving is a multitasking performance.

@Azlotto I was making a (failed attempt) joke...This is true, Sukiesnow...A lot of people think driving is a multitasking...

Yes it was a somewhat failed attempt since I take stuff like that seriously these days....

Why do you respond to everyone on your post azlotto?

Like: Thank you very much Sukiesnow...it's freaky.

@Sukiesnow Yes it was a somewhat failed attempt since I take stuff like that seriously these days.... Why do you respond to...

"Why do you respond to everyone on your post azlotto?"

It's called: "being polite"

"Like: Thank you very much Sukiesnow...it's freaky."

Why do you think I'm freaky?

@Azlotto "Why do you respond to everyone on your post azlotto?" It's called: "being polite" "Like: Thank you very much...

Instead of spending the time politely (!) thanking everyone...who really cares...I'd rather you respond to more posts...

The thing I have against the polite response is: it's not engaging anyone... I;d prefer to have a reply that engaged me....so think about that, azlotto.

Oh I like that bumper sticker hehe smilie

Don't believe everything you think