JustJimColos avatar Politics
8 25

Name calling and grouping is part of the Liberal game plan..

I start giving it back the same way i get it, not saying that's right or wrong but 2 can play that silly game..

@2490439

That's what i mean, the ones in the game plan.. smile smilie

@2490439

Very true.

This is by far the best post I have ever read in my entire time on here. I won't take personal attacks kindly either no matter what they reason. I got a big mouth & I ain't afraid to use it to stand up for myself either. My mama raised a lady but daddy raised that lady not to take shit from others too.

I have friends of all races, all religions, & some with no religion & how they believe is their business not mine nor is it my place to tell them they are wrong. Some stand up for their beliefs but they do it with class not with belittling & name calling & I have a lot of respect for them because of that.

Hell some of my friends that you would think we be having fits actually agree with some of the things that Trump has said & they are not supporters of him either.

Some people live for drama & enjoy playing the poor me victim card. If ya ask for it & get what ya ask for that is on you. There is always a right way to communicate your beliefs its called doing it respect & class not making it personal.

Great Post!

@Lil_Princess This is by far the best post I have ever read in my entire time on here. I won't take personal attacks kindly...

I always say...
I never see anywhere near as much crap about politics in real life as i do online...

Most of it is drummed up by the media and too many people are fooled by it..

If politics were this crazy in my personal life, i wouldn't leave the house without dawning an Iron Man suit and driving a military tank..

@DandyDon I always say... I never see anywhere near as much crap about politics in real life as i do online... Most of it is...

I never do either & politics was a big thing in my home growing up. I might be naive & gullible but even I have enough smarts to know the media likes to cause an uproar.

Wonder if I can use that as an excuse to finally wear an Iron Man suit & drive a tank hehe smilie

@2490340

Even if Trump presents his ideas, Congress has the final say & will only pass something that is in the best interest of the American people.

@2490364

Yea sadly they have screwed up a few times

Yes...some people are filled with hostilities... Perhaps they do feel they have been given a free pass due to Trump winning. Is that so wrong?

Both groups would do well to look at themselves.

Agree! It's fine to disagree, but to personally hate and slander almost half of your fellow citizens is inexcusable.

@2490450

One thing about the internet, is that it can be raw. It's also the price we pay for zero accountability.

Ya know John, I've never made that correlation before you mentioned it. But then, I have no idea who some of the handles on here belong to, men or women.

Anonymous