REPHRASING OF EARLIER POST: IS the south a bad place for women?

Ignore the earlier post. I would rather rephrase it to focus on the discussion of rather than the blanket statement of.

Image for post REPHRASING OF EARLIER POST: IS the south a bad place for women?
17% Yes and here's why 33% No and here's why 0% I'm a Flamingo (shoo!) 0% Egg Salad (what!?) 0% Some states but not all 0% Only this state: 0% I have statistics that prove otherwise 17% I have a headache 33% Other
TomboyJanets avatar Politics
3 8
@2490678

I'm just fascinated by the fact that we have all these drunk people with confederate flags and "don't tread on me" bumper stickers who threaten people with guns, and beat their wives, and listen to really bad music (lol sorry i was getting too dark) and then I read a Jack Chick comic claiming all these people are atheist liberals promoting gay marriage. (yes that is a thing, look it up) So I wonder if more people try to push these people on the opposing party or if it's just crazy people

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Yes and here's why +1Reply

You guys already seen my charts etc. But this is where you can state your opinion without focusing on me personally. I'm sorry I undermined myself in the wording of the prior post.

No, I don't think so.

I think that there is one state in the south that is just overall dragging the curve down: Louisiana. For some reason no matter what statistic I look up Louisiana always seems to have a high murder rate, and crime rate. I'm not sure what it's like in there but I do actually want to visit it one day so I really don't want it to be dangerous. The ultimate like fate spitting on me would be to die on mardi gras be one of those "party girls found dead"

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Yes and here's why 0Reply

I have no idea if the South is a better or worse place for a woman than where I live, but there are much worse places.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge No and here's why 0Reply

Georgia sure wasn't. I loved it there; the women are aggressive.

Anonymous