TomboyJanets avatar Religion
6 41
@2490731

thank you (everyone calls me a witch) I guess that means everyone's been complimenting me. I should get the sexy goth dress

I think that in order to do this we need to look at the statistics of those killed by magic spells.........uhh..........hmm..........that's interesting

Frogs, they always put frogs in their wicked brew. Spiders too.

@JerryHendrickson Frogs, they always put frogs in their wicked brew. Spiders too.

One morning king pharroh awoke in his bed there were frogs on his head and frogs on his bed frogs on his toes and frogs on his nose frogs here frogs there frogs are jumping everywhere...... WHY DO I REMEMBER THAT?!

@TomboyJanet lol i wish! That was actually an old song people used to sing

Cool words. I'd do that tune as long as you let me rock it, okay? Do you sing it yourself? FROGS!!! Everyone loves FROGS!! The Emperor/Pharaoh/King(Queen) and the President loves FROGS!!! I just wrote that so you know I'm deep.

By the way, I do NOT eat frogs. How could anyone with any kind of humanity ever eat a frog?

@Sukiesnow Ha ha. Of course you are making a joke.

Yes, I might not be as heartbroken over the plight of frogs at the hands of witches as I was putting on.

@JerryHendrickson Yes, I might not be as heartbroken over the plight of frogs at the hands of witches as I was putting on.

If you read up on Witchcraft as it is NOW...Like, not fairytales...ha... You would be impressed.

@Sukiesnow If you read up on Witchcraft as it is NOW...Like, not fairytales...ha... You would be impressed.

I need not read up on it. There are plenty of people around here into it. Rock musicians tend to come across them.

They can be if they let their fingernails grow really long.

I don't believe in witchcraft.

Nothing hon. And that's what makes me laugh...another case of ignorance is not bliss...but you know all about that. It would only take people a little bit of listening and understanding to realize it's not frightening nor is it a threat.

It is a very misunderstood modality.

When it comes to black magic, that is, magic that is intended to harm people, it is generally more dangerous for the one casting the spell than it is for the target of the spell. More often than not, it comes back on you sevenfold, especially if the target is innocent. So beware, it's not something to trifle with.

Witches & witchcraft don't exist. Supposed witchcraft is free speech and is about as bad as saying "hello."

@2510009

I don't think Wiccans qualify as witches. Wiccans may call themselves witches, but that doesn't make them witches. Just as calling myself seven feet tall, doesn't make me seven feet tall.

Now if you could show me evidence that a Wiccan casted a spell that did something other than making noise, I might be convinced otherwise.

@2510080

True if I saw a Christian casting a spell my worldview would be rocked.

To those who believe in it, it may prove damaging.

@2510004

If it doesn't exist, it's a waste of time for those practicing it.

@2510496

No, just the false ones.

Witchcraft should be banned.

Judging from its history over the past 100 years, Progressive political witchcraft is a definite threat.

More like witchcraft seems like gals that just wanted to have or was who wanting to know more about things in the life. But beliefs be like nope and became more jerky as usual

Yes. Themselves and apparently pianos. (who knew?)

I've always wanted to date a witch

It depends on what rituals they might practice. For the most part, I think they are harmless.

Anonymous