Lil_Princesss avatar Life
7 12

People wanna talk about the south however shit happens no matter where you are at. While I might not be there anymore, I have family & friends (also like family) that reside in the south. To not stick up for them would not be me.

Not once have I ever trashed talked the North because I know stuff happens no matter where ya go. The misconception about the south has got pretty old.

It's called LIFE...and sometimes it sucks...but it's all we have...:)

@Sukiesnow It's called LIFE...and sometimes it sucks...but it's all we have...:)

Very true. I was speaking with my cousin this morning that works for the police department in South Carolina. He said every morning he kisses his wife goodbye & his four girls & hopes that at the end of the day he gets to come home to them. He said no matter where he was though he would have this worry & sadly he is right.

@Sukiesnow Ugh. Can you imagine being married to a cop? Talk about stress...

My late sister/kids godmother was married to a one. Every day she worried when he walked out the door would he ever walk back in.

I found a shit ton of bad In NY

There are lots of wonderful people and a few rotten ones wherever you go.

@JanHaskell There are lots of wonderful people and a few rotten ones wherever you go.

Oh yes there sure is from Coast to Coast there is beautiful & wonderful people everywhere.

Everyplace I go people seem to expect me to bring the good with me.

Anonymous