+7

I wonder what it must be like to be grumpy all the time,to be cynical and so negative must be exhausting or maybe not. Thankfully I'll never know because my glass is always half full. I can be Bleeding profusely and still cracking Jokes because Life is Comical.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2950275/you-must-be-grumpy-o.gif
People & Celebrities
3 13
@2491275

Some people are like that regardless of any election - they have chosen to have a 'poor me' attitude and complain all the time.

@2491275

you mean like the antifa grouip which are destroying buildings? harming those who voted different then them? donlt think you have to wonder, just open your eyes, if trump lost I would have been sad, because USA would have then elected a true depsicable criminal, but i would not resort to criminal activity because i didn;t win, can;t say the same of democrats

I think their lives would be very miserable, but you might ask SOME Trump supporters that question, because some are always grumpy.

I've known some people like that. Why in the world they choose to be grumps I have no idea.

Agree... but on a side note... I love Grumpy xD When I was little and watched Snow White, Dopey and Grumpy were my favourites Dwarfs :D

Got that right, i'd hate to be like that..

Vote republican and shee ha ha ha. Actually I wonder what its like to wear a poofy sleeve dress like that

@TomboyJanet Vote republican and shee ha ha ha. Actually I wonder what its like to wear a poofy sleeve dress like that

you are one blinf ignorant person aren';t ya? look around, democrats are the sour bunch, i mean they are destroying property and hurting peopel people they didn;t get their way

Ask the Democratic party about being Grumpy all day.They are good at it.

Anonymous