CiscoKarpes avatar Religion
4 42
@DandyDon

Fishing for the truth!

@CiscoKarpe Fishing for the truth!

I'm not an easily offended religious person, i'm just checking my bait..

You'll never get the truth because it's not what you want to hear....
No matter what anyone says..That's obvious by your question..

On a side note...

When you find that spirit, tree, bird or whatever, that makes everything in the world all peaches and cream, let me know and i'll sign up for a lifelong membership...

We all need someone to blame, other than our selves..right?.

@DandyDon I'm not an easily offended religious person, i'm just checking my bait.. You'll never get the truth because it's...

Humans are the source of pretty much all problems on this planet.
It just annoys me when people trust in a loving God that only helps out certain people.
God has blessed me!
Religious people say that and then you look across the world and people are being ruthlessly killed.
People that believe in god rarely question how he could bless so few and let so many suffer.

@CiscoKarpe Humans are the source of pretty much all problems on this planet. It just annoys me when people trust in a loving...

I don't have the time to explain that and don't feel like typing that long..

I will ask...
How is it, you don't believe in god but you believe in him being the cause of negativity or not stopping it?

If you think you can learn and understand all about the bible just by reading it on your own, that's not going to happen..
You'll learn it to be negative, like you want it to be.

Same as some so called "religious people" read it on their own and pick and choose sections to their liking..

Like anything else, for how crazy and wrong you think those people are , they think the same of you, for not understanding..

The bottom line, we have free will and people cause what happens in the world..

We have no one to blame but ourselves..

@DandyDon I don't have the time to explain that and don't feel like typing that long.. I will ask... How is it, you don't...

I never said I don't believe or I do believe in god.
I am questioning people's belief of if they think god exists how much does he really care about the world's preservation.
If I were to call myself anything it would be agnostic.
If you choose to believe in god these are the important questions to ask.
If you REALLY think god exists than how come he only saves people who believe in him?
People who believe in god think he's a loving soul who blesses people who believe in him.
My question is if he DOES exist how could he allow so much pain and injustice to go on in the world.
I understand we are the root of the problem.

@CiscoKarpe I never said I don't believe or I do believe in god. I am questioning people's belief of if they think god exists...

I'm going to narrow about 5 hours of explanation down to this..

Free will and consequences to sin..

If you choose not to believe in God, save yourself a lot of wasted time and don't worry about what people who believe in God think..

Live your life how you see fit..

Have a good day..

I would call myself agnostic if anything.
I wouldn't call anyone stupid for believing in God I don't say this in an effort to shame anyone who believes it.
People just don't question things enough and trust everything they hear too much.

One man's blessing may be another man's torment. We are blessed in many ways that we don't even understand. I lost a very lucrative business years ago,
which, I believe, may have been a blessing. My family learned to work very hard and to appreciate what life has to offer. If I had kept that business things may have turned out differently. Believe in God or don't, it doesn't matter to those around you. For those who do it all boils down to faith, not proof.

@2491540

I am not asking for proof there is a God?
I'm asking for proof of a LOVING God.
I don't "impose" my beliefs.
Like I stated earlier I am agnostic which means I don't have a solid faith in ANY religious belief. Which means I am OPEN to ideas.
I am asking how anyone could have faith in a God who lets so many innocent people suffer and only blesses those who believe in him?
My question is where do the people go that don't believe in God because they weren't RAISED into Christianity?
If you don't accept Christ before you die you will burn in Hell.
That is what a legitimate pastor told me.
So all these Muslim children that are being bombed to death are going to Hell going by your belief.

@CiscoKarpe I am not asking for proof there is a God? I'm asking for proof of a LOVING God. I don't "impose" my beliefs. Like I...

Not a loving god by any means. Not a merciful god by any means.
Bottom line if you don't know/accept Jesus or God before you die you ARE going to Hell.
That is the belief that is being supported here.

Ok. You're welcome to your opinion, however wrong it may be.

@TheCensoredBrit Ok. You're welcome to your opinion, however wrong it may be.

I would love to hear your reasoning.
You can disagree but it doesn't mean anything if you don't have the truth to back it up.

@TheCensoredBrit You mean your version of the truth.

Like I said if you want to enlighten me please do.
I want evidence that God is blessing people that don't believe in him.
Oh wait! The belief is that God only blesses those that trust in him.
So anyone who doesn't believe in him is not going to achieve salvation!
So basically anyone with a different religion is going to Hell unless they accept Christ in their hearts.

@CiscoKarpe Like I said if you want to enlighten me please do. I want evidence that God is blessing people that don't believe...

You don't need me. You already know it. It's down to you what you decide to do with that information.

The problem is you wanna give credit for the good things and not the bad. and mysterious ways is not an acceptable answer

Keep in mind I'm not trying to be mean or shame anyone for believing a certain way.
I'm just stating some honest facts

Wrong. n smilie

Cezars avatar Cezar Disagree 0Reply
@Cezar Wrong.

What is wrong? There are multiple facts I stated.

@Cezar No 'facts' from you.

I know it can be hard to be open minded to ideas.
If you want to actually give me some input on what your opinion is I'd enjoy to hear it.
Otherwise your comments are useless and have nothing to back them up.

@CiscoKarpe I know it can be hard to be open minded to ideas. If you want to actually give me some input on what your opinion...

You only have misguided opinions. People suffer because other people cause the suffering.

God gave us the rules in the Bible. People do as they see fit and cause all the problems in the world.

Psalm 2:2 (KJV)
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

Cezars avatar Cezar Disagree +1Reply
@Cezar You only have misguided opinions. People suffer because other people cause the suffering. God gave us the...

Other people cause the suffering I definitely agree.
The God that you believe in promotes love and eternal salvation.
If the God you believe in can only give "blessings" to those who trust in him what kind of an all loving being is he?
If you only bestow blessings upon the people who believe in you does that mean that the other people in the world are suffering because they haven't accepted your lord?
If your god can offer eternal damnation for people who don't believe in him and offer blessings to those that do he isn't an all loving being whatsoever.
Only 1/3 of the people in the entire world believe in god.
Does that mean all of them are going to Hell for not accepting him?
Does that mean all of them are suffering because they haven't found Christ?

If you're gonna say I'm wrong at least tell me why you disagree. This is called an argument.

@2491354

Don't get Ron Burgundy involved in this

If there is a God. Does it really matter what anyone thinks about Him not being fair?

@JustJimColo If there is a God. Does it really matter what anyone thinks about Him not being fair?

There is fairness and then there is downright neglect of basic human rights.
If there is a God I'd like to hope he cared for all people and helped everyone out despite personal beliefs.

@CiscoKarpe There is fairness and then there is downright neglect of basic human rights. If there is a God I'd like to hope he...

If there is a God, what makes you think He should care about humans at all. If something is Omnipotent, does He have ANY responsibilities? Isn't that a human ideal?
I think a lot of people try to judge what God should or shouldn't do. I don't think it works that way.
(Not cutting down your comments or opinions at all) Just thinking about it a little.

@JustJimColo If there is a God, what makes you think He should care about humans at all. If something is Omnipotent, does He...

The God that people believe in promotes love and eternal salvation as long as you follow the book.
God supposedly "blesses" people's lives so why wouldn't he care?
If your God chooses to bless your life it must mean you earned it in a sense right?
But God chooses not to bless those who follow the book.
If you sin and do not repent for your sins you go to Hell.
If God doesn't care about humans than why does he bless and condemn people for the things they do?

Anonymous