+7

Hip hip hooray for wall street cronyism!

Things I said are coming true you doubted it but think anew, Janet was right, all along, You coulda been the one singing this song. So enough of this American mistreatment it is time for a true impeachment

Trump Says He Cut Wall Street Reform Because His “Friends” Need Money | Vanity FairFriends of Donald Trump, rejoice!http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/02/trump-says-he-cut-wall-street-reform-because-his-friends-need-money#intcid=dt-recirc-cral-topImage for post Hip hip hooray for wall street cronyism!
TomboyJanets avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
4 9

I'm sorry, I'm not happy for any of this happening in the USA, but this part... Team Trump now trusts the unemployment rate enough to take credit for it - I just laughed. Because, holy shit, they are actually trying to get credit for that?!
Please, someone tell me they didn't actually do that. Just, please.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@Sofia I'm sorry, I'm not happy for any of this happening in the USA, but this part... //Team Trump now trusts the...

Trump will take credit for anything someone does, and also will blame others when he's wrong. For instance, the raid in Yemen, a few days ago, it went badly, so he blamed the Obama Administrations.

I'm ashamed of this president, he's a petulant child, with an ego bigger than California, and whines and cries when someone doesn't agree with him, and calls it fake new.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. Even the Republicans are going against him with his latest statements dissing our country, and agreeing with Putin.

I hope impeachment proceeding will begin soon, that's our only hope to get his maniac out of our lives.

Exactly Janet. We all knew this would happen. Trump is just a puppet for Wall Street.Image in content

@StarzAbove Exactly Janet. We all knew this would happen. Trump is just a puppet for Wall...

I knew this would happen. It's exactly as I feared. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours. It's just so seedy I feel dirty just knowing he is at the head of this country. So my signs 1 and 2 of the trump-pocalpyse have come true, that's Corporate C*cksucking and idiotic blanket statements being turned into motives for law. Which will be next? Sky black with smoke from deregulated factories? War with another non-attacking nation? Threats of Nuclear bombs? Oh and riots i predicted violent riots too.

@TomboyJanet I knew this would happen. It's exactly as I feared. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours. It's just so seedy I...

Trump is a fiasco from day to day. Republicans are going against him now, so maybe they can reign him in.

I'm ashamed to call him president.

The problem is that I knew it all along

you think that would change under Clinton? it would not. Ron paul was the only one who would have done something about it

Anonymous