Sir_Whatzs avatar Language
10 39

How many people really actually stop for a moment and truthfully mourn the death of soldiers who have died?

@JustJimColo How many people really actually stop for a moment and truthfully mourn the death of soldiers who have died?

How many idiotic, uninformed Presidents have an even more idiotic, more uninformed spokesperson?

@Sir_Whatz How many idiotic, uninformed Presidents have an even more idiotic, more uninformed spokesperson?

Ahhhhhh So this is just more about trashing the President, and has nothing to do with soldiers then. Why didn't you just say so instead of bringing soldiers into it?

@JustJimColo Ahhhhhh So this is just more about trashing the President, and has nothing to do with soldiers then. Why didn't...

Our soldiers are there for us to deploy when it's really worth risking their lives. Throughout history we have done that, but we have also wasted precious lives over conflicts that are either politically or financially driven. We just want to make sure bullshit like that will not happen again. War is a last resort ONLY. And if that man is gonna sit in THAT chair he better know 100 percent what the fuck he's doing

When did this massacre happen, I thought it wasn't true?
My condolences to all those who have lost loved ones fighting for our country.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@Sir_Whatz It isn't true. I'm having a little fun at Kellyanne Conway's expense.

Thanks, I was pretty sure that never happened. Does the Trump spokespeople ever get anything right? lol

People are really making a fool of her.

Yes, I'm bowing my heard mourning for them right this minute! biggrin smilie

However she and others try to 'splain her words away as just getting A word wrong, it's obvious when listening to the interview, that that's just bullshit.

@Sir_Whatz Apparently, so I'm told, people misspeak and I should "get over it"

Well, she has misspoken about that Bowling Green massacre or attack more than once, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't just a case of getting one word wrong, or a slip of the tongue.

@Piper2 Well, she has misspoken about that Bowling Green massacre or attack more than once, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't...

she had to go pretty far out of her way on this one. MY guess is that she hoped that people would take her word for it and be like "oh I guess he has a point" as if people change their minds like that

Conway tweeted, "I misspoke one word. The corrections in the newspapers who are attacking me are 3 paragraphs wrong everyday". She said that she should have said "plot" or "terrorists".

Why do people not believe her? Because people have trouble believing someone who has lied in the past. As a young boy I was taught that, if I lie, people will not believe me - even (later) when I tell the truth.

Just say the word "victims" and you've got me crying....:(

Bowling Green. I spent one night there. :(

@Sukiesnow Just say the word "victims" and you've got me crying....:( Bowling Green. I spent one night there. :(

I've been there once! It WAS a Massacre! There was this dancing guy dressed as little ceaser, and they sold bongs at GAS STATIONS right next to the crappy gas station toy aisle.

.......devastated....

Of course no one lost their life in this incident - thanks to the good work of the authorities.

Waad Ramadan Alwan and Mohanad Shareef Hammadi were arrested as part of an FBI sting operation after being under the bureau's surveillance for months. All the weapons they had planned on shipping were already under the FBI's control at the time of their arrest.
The men pleaded guilty to all the counts against them. Alwan was sentenced to 40 years in prison, and Hammadi received life in prison.

And now the left is trying to hang Trump out to dry over Conway mis spoken word 'massacre'.

@2492132

"stop bringing up George Bush, that was in the past" -Conservative mentality during Obama

@2492238

Massacre at Bowling Green never happened. Nobody died. Nobody left behind to mourn. Hence the thread. A little fun compliments of Kellyanne Conway.

@2492276

Those weren't lies meant to manipulate people

@2491864

When one is the President's spokesperson, one doesn't reference an event that never happened. Not going to "get over it" . The United States has an incompetent leader and having an equally incompetent public spokesperson does not help him.

The stupidest thing that's ever come out of her mouth is when she asked an interviewer why people can't judge Trump by "what's in his heart" instead of "what comes out of his mouth". SAY WHAT? Come again, Kellyanne?

How is anyone supposed to get an idea of what's in his heart EXCEPT by what comes out of his mouth? Shall I list every last, hideous, inflammatory, derogatory, bigoted, racist remark he's ever said on camera since he started his bid for the Presidency?
When one opens their mouth as the spokesperson for the person who holds the allegedly highest office in the land, they need to know what they're talking about before they flap their lips

@2491864

He JOB Is to not misspeak Her job is to CLEAR UP Misspoken things and her job is speaking in general. and SHE ALWAYS does this! I mean come on!

That not what happened. They went missing while on a snipe hunt.

Anonymous