Nancy Pelosi Calls For an Investigation into Trump's Financial, Personal and Political Ties to Russia!!!!! Feb 6, 2017 — "I want to know what the Russians have on Donald Trump," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told Chuck Todd on NBC's 'Meet the Press.' "I think we have to have an investigation by the FBI into his financial, personal and political connections to Russia, and we want to see his tax returns, so we can have truth in the relationship between Putin, whom he admires, and Donald Trump."

Feb 6, 2017 — "I want to know what the Russians have on Donald Trump," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told Chuck Todd on NBC's 'Meet the Press.' "I think we have to have an investigation by the FBI into his financial, personal and political connections to Russia, and we want to see his tax returns, so we can have truth in the relationship between Putin, whom he admires, and Donald Trump."