StarzAboves avatar Politics
9 38

It's about time, but Trump will fight this with everything he's got. That will prove that he's very guilty of something. And that's exactly why he won't say anything against Putin, a known thug, killer of his own people and others.

I can't understand why more people aren't demanding the truth. I'm sure there will be marches in the streets if this investigation is thwarted.

Blindness, in this case, is a choice.

Who wants to be sooo wrong in their admiration of the man?

An investigation, i feel, is unlikely by the fbi.

I think its going to take a very tenatious independent invesigator.

@Carla Blindness, in this case, is a choice. Who wants to be sooo wrong in their admiration of the man? An...

I think you're right, hopefully a CIA person who is concerned about our country will find out what's going on with the Putin/Trump relationship, because there is definitely something wrong.

After all the crap around Hill's emails...why hasn't this gotten off the ground by now? We might have to wait for the impeachment.

@Sukiesnow After all the crap around Hill's emails...why hasn't this gotten off the ground by now? We might have to wait for...

Now he's made his own party mad with these nasty comments about America, I hope they step up to the plate and do something about him, soon.

@Sukiesnow Yes... You know...I wonder what the Academy Awards will be like this year...:)

I hope someone says exactly what is happening in our country with this president, of course, he will be tweeting all night, just like he did about Meryl Streep.

@2492148

Exactly. And he was addressing the military in Tampa today...I think that's where it was.... and he had to mention how great his campaign was. He thinks he's talking to a bunch of kids, I'm sure every person in that room was shaking their heads at what a dumb butt he really is.

@2492159

It's extremely childish and immature....he just can't let it go. Guess he doesn't know that the election is over and he's president....

@2492148

fake news for a an even faker President. I've coined a new acronym for Donald Trump-- JOTUS (Joke Of The United States)

@2492190

Anytime someone says something against him, it's fake news. And now he's saying the news isn't reporting exactly what is happening around the world. What a slap in the face to those foreign correspondents who are out there, risking their lives to inform the people of what's going on. The man is not fit to be our president.

Who else will he be bashing.

@2492199

You are exactly right, and with an ego the size of California!

@2492206

And probably other things as well.

@2492214

hehe smilie Probably a long, long, long time ago, and I'm sure Melania is glad.

Trump and his fucking hiding things is really pissing me off. It's like Oh I'm the peoples president...FUCK OFF PEOPLE!

@TomboyJanet Trump and his fucking hiding things is really pissing me off. It's like Oh I'm the peoples president...FUCK OFF PEOPLE!

That's what Hitler started with..... people didn't believe bad things could happen, well they did, many Jews were slaughtered, and we went through the worse war ever, and now Trump is starting out the same way, and if people don't open their eyes and ears to this man, we will be another Hitler/Trump controlled country.

@2493080

Tiff, I heard the tail end of his comment, who was that senator? And why?

OK, I just googled that....and Trump will try to do it if possible.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@2493084

We've been saying that all along, they are in the White House just for the money and publicity they can make. Maybe they need the money to keep Putin quiet. Just saying.

I have no real knowledge of political things as do the majority of most..and would like to see everything addressed..however,thats not possible....soo,why not just focus on the ..what can be done issues for now and worry about trivial things after

Anonymous