+15

Can a pro-Trump and an anti-Trump ever be good friends? Please agree.

So...if they can...stop letting it get in the way of friendships.

Image for post **Can a pro-Trump and an anti-Trump ever be good friends?** //Please agree.//
Sukiesnows avatar Music
10 54

Yes.
I think many people wanted a shake up so badly that they just didnt realize what his true intent is.

@2492286

Apparently not so much on Amirite. :(

@2492305

"He will piss people off (just as Obama did, Bush did and every president before them)"

That's what most can't seem to grasp.

No matter how much you feel the person you don't want to call president, is going to destroy America, become a dictator etc.. It's not going to happen..

Never has...never will....

Fear mongering is all it amounts to...

@Sukiesnow What you say is so spot on DD... I feel I have to reread it twice...

Thanks and i'm tired of saying...lol

We can type about politics until our fingers bleed...
What will it actually accomplish?
Not a damn thing...Not constructive anyway..

Arguing politics online is about as productive as arguing about the sun..

The sun doesn't give a damn whether you like it or not.

It's going to set and rise when the hell it wants to..

@DandyDon Thanks and i'm tired of saying...lol We can type about politics until our fingers bleed... What will it actually...

And it's not even fun.

Now you said you could live without sex posts...

So what other posts do you like?

BTW I still remember a post you commented on on SodaHead. It was hilarious.

@Sukiesnow And it's not even fun. Now you said you could live without sex posts... So what other posts do you like? BTW I...

I don't know, it just depends what my mind is thinking when i read a post...

You have a good memory because i can't recall much of anything from there...lol

@2493268

You've been looking at my profile? How flattering, Plat.

Yes. Will and I are different sides of the aisle, and we are still good friends. He speaks his mind and so do I. We don't take anything personally.

@2492245

Sad...if this has to do with Politics.

Not me?

Yes but it will take one side or the other admitting that they were wrong about him. Only time will tell on that issue.

@ozzyboy Yes but it will take one side or the other admitting that they were wrong about him. Only time will tell on that issue.

Some pro-Trump have admitted they voted for him as a last resort... Which category do they fit in?

@2492328

As always...the opinion I look for...

@Sukiesnow Some pro-Trump have admitted they voted for him as a last resort... Which category do they fit in?

They fit into the anyone but Clinton group with hope that he will be the man they voted for.

@Sukiesnow They must be embarrassed...still...nevertheless.

Not at all. Clinton would have furthered the destruction of this country. We at least have a chance with him in office.

Yes, but I know from talking to people in real life, too, that it can be challenging. Even close family members are feeling some turmoil over this particular issue.

Differences in opinion tearing friendships apart is a horrible thing that we have to avoid. Love is better than politics

Oh why yes the can...as long as they don't talk politics hehe smilie

Not a problem for me..

When i get ignored...i ignore back...it's only natural.

@Sukiesnow This may have to stop somewhere. It's called an intervention.

Nah...There's too many people that like to stir the pot, i don't see it ending any time soon..

Grab a bowl..

Personally? Probably not. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, of course, but I don't think that I could be friends with someone that values anything above people