VicZincs avatar Animals & Nature
6 9

Yes, many of us did.

Blah blah blah blah...with respect VicZinc...

Keep paying attention..........

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

Trump doesn't care about any of us or protecting us, all he's concerned about is destroying everything President Obama did for the good of Americans. He can't stand it that Obama was a better president than he could ever be. Trump is full of hate.

If there is little to no cost of damaging the environment, it's only logical that businesses motivated by profit will do just that.

I know! Exciting, amirite?

and guess what, CO2 is NOT bad, in fact without it we are all dead. climate change is natural, with or without us earth's temperature will go up and down. liberals are too brainwashed to see that truth

@Anonymousmouse and guess what, CO2 is NOT bad, in fact without it we are all dead. climate change is natural, with or without us...

I don't disagree with you. I disagree with government picking and choosing which data we the people get to see.

Anonymous